aRes for Disneyland tickets

Bossy22

DIS Veteran
So, anyone ever deal with aRes for tickets. They have an adults pay the kids price and with 4 adults going that seems like a great deal. Would love some imput as I am nervous with the unknown :duck:

Mousesavers recommends Ares.

Thanks, that's where I actually heard of it!!! Anyone use them though and can give me some info. Do they send you hard tickets or just email that you scan at the gates? Anyone have problems?

You receive a voucher that you can turn in at the Disneyland ticket booth for your actual tickets. If you are staying at one of the three Disneyland Hotels, then you can redeem your voucher at their guest service desk. In December, I bought my discounted Disneyland tickets through a MouseSavers link (Cheaptickets), and I had no problem redeeming my voucher.

I bought tickets for knotts berry farm last summer from Ares. They were etickets that I had scanned at the park when I arrived. They are ligit as far as im concerned and Mousesavers recommends them & I trust them as everything I have used from their site is always as they have stated.

I bought the deal for 2 tickets. We don't go to DL until May but it seems to be easy enough to redeem your tickets. It sates at the bottom to redeem them at any ticket both, and they send it straight to your email. Its a great price and better than the other deal they advertise of buy 4 days and get a day free. My only complain, and a minor one at that, was it took 4 days for them to take out the money out of my account. It happened to be the same time rent was due, and I can't have rent interfering with Disney of course ;)

I've bought my park tix through ares at least three times. Super easy, never had a problem with redeeming the certificates (which I've done both at the esplanade and iPad PPH).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter