Aren't you full yet?? Were not, were still eating our way through Disney

Miniefan

DIS Veteran
Ok, I left off with Monday 10/18 at the Ice Cream Social so I will pick you up from there, the rest of the day we did everything at Epcot, visited some of the shops and checked out some of the WS. Dh and I tried the Mexico kiosk for the F&W festival we got one of each, it was a quesedilla and a grilled chicken taco, they both were good but I liked the grilled chicken taco better, the meat was really good, really nice flavor and very tender.

Dinner we ate at the Food court Everything Pop
Between Dh&I we were hungry and wanted to try everything so we shared some stuff ds had the pizza, it wasn't horrible but not to good either, dd half ate the sloppy joe, I tried it and it was good, I got Ultimate Nachos, they were really good, dh again had the cheeseburger I didn't bother trying that but everyone liked what they had.

Tues 10/19
Lunch at Sci-Fi Dine In It took a LONG time for them to seat us, the longest wait during the whole trip, loved the restaurant but mainly for the atmosphere, if you haven't eaten here yet, I would say go there at least just to check it out, it is neat. This time I had the burger, it was good, with Swiss cheese, kids got the corn dog and mac and cheese, which I am assuming they enjoyed because nothing was left, Dh had the ribs, they were good. It came with coleslaw and fries, didn't like the coleslaw, The oreo shakes were excellent. Two great big thumbs up.
Kim

I love the Sci-Fi, I know lots of you don't, but if you stick with the burger and shake you can't go wrong!! I will be staying at Pop this January, did you have anything else from the food court?

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter