• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are your kids on spring break this coming week?

DisneyMomma81

DIS Veteran
Mine are and just this past Thursday my dad brought up bringing them and my DNephew to DLR!
They drive down tomorrow, have three day hoppers.

The entire month of April is basically Spring Break, and why I say this is because there is no consistent schedule for all schools for breaks. Just expect it to be busy, it won't be WDW busy I don't think. I would utilize fast passes! That's what I will be doing next weekend. I am looking at the wait times right now and they don't seem that bad!

I always look to park hours as an indication of how busy it will be. Of course, Disney is not perfect and can make scheduling mistakes, ie. very busy President's week with shorter hours. However, next week has extended hours and full entertainment schedule = large crowds expected. We are going the week of April 7th and find it odd that the hours are shortened a bit compared to the previous and following weeks. Hopefully it will be a tad quieter that week.?.

Yes, many districts in Northern California have spring break this coming week. It will definitely be busy at DLR!

Mine are off next week. We live in northern San Diego county. I know some districts further south will have two weeks off after this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter