Are your a morning or night person?

Im both, got energy and excitement in the Night and Morning , but in between I just get thru it
:lmao:

I’m definitely a night person. I’ll get up without much fuss, but given the choice, I’d stay up late every night and sleep in until 10am.

I don't like getting out of bed in the morning, but if I have to be up anyway I do like the first little bit of morning before everything gets hectic. Otherwise I tend to be a night owl.

I'm with you, but I wish I was a morning person. I envy people who jump out of bed chipper & ready to go. That is so not me.

Me too. How do they do that? I'd rather stay up to see a sunrise for instance than get up to see one. Ugh, gross, no. DH is even worse and together, we stay up chatting/working all night more often than anyone should.

Always a night person. Worked night shift the majority of my career as a nurse (7pm-7am). However I started not feeling well and doc suggested I try days.

It's been less than a year on dayshift and I'm still trying to figure it out.

You know, Lowkey.....if you would have asked this question in my early life (college comes to mind), I would have so said a night person. But then during the years of working and raising my sons I would have said definitely morning. But now in my retirement I love just the middle of the day. :)

You know, Lowkey.....if you would have asked this question in my early life (college comes to mind), I would have so said a night person. But then during the years of working and raising my sons I would have said definitely morning. But now in my retirement I love just the middle of the day. :)

I understand this completely. :)

I’m a night person. I like to stay up late, and then I hate to get up in the morning.

Definitely an early bird here!! It's only a few minutes after 8:00pm, and I'm already fading.

Once upon a time I was a night person...

Now I'm a morning person, still love to stay up late just not as often...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter