Are you watching election results?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm checking in on the internet every now and then. I'm not going to wait up for it if it goes to late, but considering I tend to wake up all hours of the night anyway I'll probably check during one of those times. I'm currently watching Star Trek Discovery, though.

No TV so all I have is websites to constantly refresh so I'm watching some music videos on YT instead. We'll be lucky to know by the end of the year I think.

Yes, we always watch. DH was a politics major in DC, so he loves this stuff. He also loves Norah O'Donnell, who is looking very angelic in her white this evening. We don't expect to know the presidential outcome for quite some time, but state races are very interesting and meaningful too. Our polls just closed so returns are now coming in for our state ballot measures, and we had many to vote on this year!

Nope, I'll find out tomorrow what they call the election for, even though all the votes aren't counted by then...

Like watching a rhinoceros give birth...both fascinating and horrifying...you can't watch but you can't look away.

(I keep checking in with CNN and Fox to see what's up during commercial breaks on The Voice that I have taped)

No, but I have a few group chats with friends and family who are watching so I’m being kept somewhat up to date.

Nah I went and watched some West Wing instead for a diversion as we're re-watching it on Netflix (weird I know to watch a political show to divert yourself away from politics).

I did check one thing and one thing only- the alcohol question (mentioned on another thread).

"Shall the sale of alcoholic liquor by the individual drink be allowed in public places without a requirement that any portion of their gross receipts be from sales of food?” Presently an establishment is required to have 30% of it's gross sales in food by law in order to sell by individual drink. (copied from the other thread).

It passed (100% reported). 77.8% Yes (253,808) to 22.2% (72,581) :woohoo:

The rest I'll check tomorrow morning to see the progress of all the other stuff.

at goodwill trying to decide if i should buy a belly dancing scarf. I did, mass produce in asia, my nothing special...so going back for a refund....on the other hand...does anyone here play bunco? found these bunco folk art items,,.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter