Are you still friends with your first ever friend?

I can't even remember who my first ever friend was. The earliest friend I can remember was when I was 6 and no, we moved away and then a few years later they moved to a different town as well. I am still friends with my two best friends since 9th grade.

Yes, for over 60 years. We met in Grade 4. We see each other regularly and email daily. Sometimes three times a day, just when we want to chat, catch up, share, vent, cry on each other’s shoulders. She introduced me to my DH. She means the world to me and I’m lucky to have such a good friend.

Yep. Our parents were friends in high school and we have pictures of us taking a nap in the same crib. We went to the same schools from most of our childhood and while we were never best friends we see eachother all the time.

No. It's been about 30 years since we were really friends. We moved when I was 12 and we remained friends through letters and occasional phone calls. I went down for a visit when I was 17 and I could tell that we had really grown apart. We continued to write but after I had my first daughter things just kind of fell apart. I tried to reconnect with her through Facebook but it never really took hold.

No, I had to walk away from that friendship 4 years ago. We were friends for nearly 25 years, were bridesmaids in eachothers weddings, I took her on her 1st and only trip to Disney before she got married, etc.

Once she had her son though, suddenly she shifted her friendship to a woman who helped with the baby shower. I got exhausted of being called only to provide information for where she was going to go with her this other person (not that I was ever included). I actually told her that my name wasn't google, we've clearly moved in different directions in our lives and walked away.

No, my first friends were kids of my parents' friends, and I don't really keep in touch with them now. - Of course, if we saw each other, I'm sure we'd be friendly, but we aren't still close.

I think it's great that some of you have that, though!

Just on Facebook, but his mom and mine are in the same knitting club so pre-pandemic we did run into one another IRL once in a great while too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter