Are you loyal to one grocery store?

I wouldn't say loyal because if something better came along I'd be there.
I shop at Aldi more than anywhere else. Then Publix then Kroger. I won't really shop much at Walmart unless it's something Walmart itself hasn't touched like a box of cereal.

We don't have a costco, a Sam's club, or a BJs. We're probably one of the few cities of our type without one. BJs is coming.

Sort of. I do my in person shopping at Publix because it’s right across the street from the entrance to our neighborhood. I do order some non perishable items online from Target that are a lower price than Publix, but it’s a ten mile drive to Target, so I don’t go there in person.

No. Hate me if you will, but we have delivery from Walmart the most. Then Instacart for Pubkix, Kroger, and Food Liion. I shop for deals.

Yes, ShopRite. I cheated on them some months ago with a few trips to Acme because that's where my sister shops, but my grocery bill was consistently higher. I went back to ShopRite.

Sort of. We mostly go to Kroger because we can get fuel points. The gas stations are pretty much the same price as the others around them so getting anything from 10 cents to a dollar off a gallon is nice. Especially, since hubby drives a big ole diesel dually with a spare tank in the back.

My first thought was yes, WinCo but the more I think about it, we change off depending on far we want to drive or where we are at the moment.
WinCo if I want too drive 20 minutes (first world problems)
Walmart/Costco is 2 blocks. We probably go to walmart more but I don't like their produce.
Sam's Club they have my favorite diet lemonaid
Safeway if I'm in that area but mostly just looking for something specific as it's more $$
Lastly, Raleys/Bel Air again if looking for something specific as it's more $$
Both Safeway and Raleys/BelAir can have some good deals with their cards
All of them are very close to me

Kroger is definitely my go-to store. Although they no longer carry a few things I like so I will shop occasionally at Meijer.

And of course, there’s Costco. I usually shop there once a month.

Usually Safeway because it’s the closest. Sometimes Giant. Two or three times a year we’ll go to Wegman’s about 30 minutes away.

Nope. I go to lots of different ones. I look over the ads and see things that I want at a good price and go there. I work in the D.C. area so there are a great many choices. Back home in PA there is just Giant Eagle and things like Aldi and Walmart.

We usually hit Wegmans 1st and then go across the street to Aldi for the rest of the stuff. I find that Wegmans is actually cheaper than Aldi on some stuff and there is stuff at Aldi that we just do not like so the majority of stuff comes from Wegmans.

I have nothing to be loyal to.

We have Walmart but they don't stock the shelves (since I moved here, not the pandemic stuff.)

I have a Giant Eagle grocery store (2 stores) that is between 50 - 100% more cost than Walmart if Walmart would actually stock it to sell.

No. If I kept track, I’m sure I would find most of our groceries come from the small(ish) independent grocer in our neighbourhood. I stop there for something almost every day. But I never do big shops there (usually WalMart or SuperStore) and I’ll often stop in to other big chain places to get specific things, when I’m out and around.

For the most part, I go to Kroger. There are a few things we use regularly that are considerably cheaper at Wal-Mart, so I go there occasionally go there. Those are the only 2 stores that are in our part of town. We do have Costco and Sam's memberships, so there are a few things we get at those places.

Only due to convenience. Our closest are Food Lion and Redners, but there is a Safeway, Acme & Harris Teeter and little farther up the road it I'm so inclined. It pretty much comes down to how much time I've got.

before I moved I would have said Wegmans. Now I do most of my shopping at Harris Teeter, but wouldn't say "loyal"

I live in HEB Country with occasional jaunts to Randalls (Safeway) and Trader Joes.
There are not a lot of options here in central Texas but we do also visit Costco frequently however, I don't consider Costco a "grocery store".

Years ago I would have said Giant Eagle, but I have so many more choices now than I used to have. I also do Aldi and Target quite a bit and have Costco and Sam’s memberships as well. Occasionally Trader Joe’s.

Lots of people say Walmart. Oddly the only Walmart near me is the tiniest one I have ever seen and has only packaged food—no freezers or refrigerated cases, no produce. There are larger ones further away but just not that convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter