Are you good or bad at....?

bad...I just don't care...lazy to introduce into my life...I don't even post photos from my phone.

knowing what to do today, Oct first, with the most important machine in your home?...I did it sunday.

not sure what that means? What's the most important machine in your home

I know what I did today.....grocery shopping

going to the dentist every 6 months?

Octbober is battery replacement in smoke dector

bad at going to dentist...now that my saliva glands are gone ( dentist told me I was lucky to have such hyper glands) problems forth coming...but my mouth won't open..so will have to be under each time I have teeth problems.. last time was 2018, chipped morlar .

cleaning bugs off windshield?...snowbird this morning from minneosta...car window covered with bugs...must have pulled the car...I don't see how they drove.

the wife loves it....some deeper meaning...rugs need to to be shampoed....we were going to shampoo a house down the street, but owner says they are ripping it up...missed the bullet on that one. In salem ,when we had carpet and dog, she had her own shampoo machine...but now...our two rugs have little traffic.

good or bad at through cleaning of floor machines once used or just go back to the corner of garage.

bad.....I just leave it and clean it when I use it last..... do dump the water, just don't want to take it apart to do the rest. Ours is not stored in the garage. It is in a closet

Good or bad at finding places without the help of a GPS?

Good, my father was a navigator in the Air Force and navigation comes naturally to me (and my 9 year old DD!!) DH, not so much LOL

Putting laundry away?

bad....hate it and they are always streaked anyway

cooking meat to the prefect temp for the kind without overcooking?

wife says I am horrible...she was a professional chef for awhile....so Air Fryer is my saving grace....we only grill chicken now.

always having stamps for postal use at the ready?

good.....I have quite a few but rarely use them, so they are there if needed for some reason

cleaning out closets?

if you can't go to the shore and hear the breaking waves....rake leaves....I actually earned infractions on my army room cleaning....so I could rake leaves of the massive oak trees in front our new york barricks.....sgt says why don't you follow the rules for shoes...I just smile...one day he came out and said..." You like this, don't you and I said sarge.." the pulsating waves of Oregon are a long ways. so when you get stuck bewteen the moon and new york city...you rake leaves.

not good

raking leaves?

mulching leaves into compost??????....saving the earth one tine at a time .

Good or bad at coming up with creative Halloween costumes?
....how about THIS 'Halloween costume'? :rolleyes: :rolleyes1

enhance

....just nine days old and she is so alert already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter