Are you going to watch 'Normal' on HBO?

December99

<font color=orange>WDW Antenna Topper Queen</font>
Just wondering. I'm trying to find someone here to tape it for me so I can watch it. A large portion of the movie was filmed about 20 minutes south of us and in the town my mom lived in. Some pieces were filmed in the campground area where we camp and at that State Park. I'd love to see it to see the background in the scenes but it also looks very interesting. It stars Jessica Lange and Tom Wilkinson. Oh and the mattresses in the film were purchased at a mattress place here - they bought all of them for the film.

I changed the original title because it doesn't start until Sunday. Here's a link to the info on the show

http://www.hbo.com/films/normal/synopsis/

Hey Chris!!

As a matter of fact, unless something changes between now and then, I'm going to be leaving here to head up your way on Sunday. . . :) :) :)

But there's also a chance we won't leave until Monday, and if so I'd be happy to tape it for you and even bring it up to you. . how's that for service? LOL!!! ;) :teeth::

Shoot me a PM Saturday and remind me, and I'll let you know how my schedule's looking. . :) :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter