Are you from Massachusetts?

Medford, currently going to Suffolk U. in Beacon Hill.... although hopefully relocating this fall to the sunny Florida for the WDWCP. :beach:

I am originally from Newton and Needham and now live in Norton. I also spent about 14 years in Cambridge/Somerville and went to school in Leicester (you Worcester folks should know where that is).

Ok So whom is going to start the dis meet for MA(must be politacally correct and invite state neighbors also)?

1. Approx how many people?
2. Where to meet?
3. Day bring kids/no kids night?
4?????

Brockton Ma and needs some disney magic pixiedust:

Ok So whom is going to start the dis meet for MA(must be politacally correct and invite state neighbors also)?

2. Where to meet?
4?????

You missed the one in October at Doyle's in JP.

I was bummed to hear we missed one at Doyle's. I will def. keep reading this post so we don't miss the next meet.

I'm from Plymouth. Born & raised here - but not a Pilgrim.

Wow, lots of western MA and southeast MA representation.

Anyone here, besides me, from north of Boston? We are 3 miles from the NH border.

2. Where to meet?
4?????

Hi Fran! I'm right next door in Abington. I missed the meet back in October too, but if another one is organized and I'm around I'd be interested.

:wave2: :wave2: pixiedust: Hi,
I'm from Belchertown, across the road from the Quabbin Reservoir.
Great to see so many friends from Mass:cheer2: :cheer2:

I grew up in Holbrook and am now living in Plymouth. Have been here for 10 years

:wave2: :wave2: pixiedust: Hi,
I'm from Belchertown, across the road from the Quabbin Reservoir.
Great to see so many friends from Mass:cheer2: :cheer2:

Great area!! Hello neighbor :wave:

I was actually just making fun of your town on the "Funniest Named Towns" thread (I apologize in advance lol ;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter