are you feeling the holiday pounds?

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
oh my goodness - besides the Christmas treats I havent been out walking. Sooo needless to say Im getting more behind.

No. I followed my Atkins way of eating all through the holidays. Ate good... and maintained my weight. :) Now I will work a little harder to lose some weight as I continue into the new year. :) This is the first year EVER that I did not gain weight through the winter.

considering I went off my gluten-free diet on Sat and can now eat anything with gluten in it but no lactose..i am definitely feeling the pounds...

My exercise partner and I took a 2 1/2 month 'break'. We start back January 1. I have really been enjoying all the junk, but now I feel a little sick from it all....time to start eating better. I may start tonight and do a 20 minute workout video;)

I haven't eaten anything more than I normally do so I haven't gained anything recently. I try not to eat anything more during any holidays in general so I don't feel icky afterwards :)

I was, but I'm almost finished my chocolate truffles. Those boxes are heavy!! ;) :) Just doing my part to lighten things up!

Oh my, YES!! I can't believe what I've been eating - the scale is up a good 5 pounds already, and it's not even New Year's! It wouldn't be so bad, but with the weather, I haven't even been walking. Gotta get back on track soon......

I'm still feeling the 4th of July and Labor Day pounds, so the holiday ones aren't so noticeable rolleyes: I'm actually going to start the Atkins diet at the beginning of the year, we'll see what happens:rolleyes:

I've actually lost weight. I've been to busy to eat and then I got sick:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter