Are you addicted to anything on TV?

My addictions are Downton Abbey and Game of Thrones.

How could I forget Downton Abbey?? Obsessed!!

I go through Netflix addictions, my latest was Friday Night Lights, I watched like 4 seasons in a month..

Downton Abbey
Walking Dead
Longmire
Warehouse 13
Destination Truth (hard since it hasn't been on in a while)

Cantw8 said:
Sadly, I have had no real interest in anything since The Sopranos:sad1:

My can't miss shows are The Big Bang Theory, Castle, Criminal Minds and Bones. I will admit, if Bones doesn't wrap up that Pelant storyline pretty early on next season, it's coming off my list. I'm sick of that guy.

I guess I'd say Big Brother. I watch it all summer...not just the show but the feeds and follow some message boards and spoiler sights.

Downton Abbey
Walking Dead
Longmire
Warehouse 13
Destination Truth (hard since it hasn't been on in a while)

I was really down about the first episode of Longmire this season. Next two have been much better :thumbsup2

Downtown Abbey, Nurse Jackie, Big Bang Theory, I used to LOVE Vampire Dairies but honestly I think that show should have ended this season, not sure I will watch it next year.

Downton abbey, grimm, and the bachelorette are addictions, although I have other faves like deadly women & fatal attraction.

True Blood and my guilty pleasures are TLC shows like Sister Wives, The Little Couple, and Family SOS (I think that's what it's called).

Too many! LOL! Grey's, Once Upon a Time, Grimm, Bachelor/ette, The Mentalist, Doctor Who, Warehouse 13. I am probably forgetting something. Ha ha!

1. NEW GIRL (I <3 Zooey! :lovestruc )

2. THE BIG BANG THEORY

3. THE CHICA SHOW (Squeak!)

As almost anyone in my life can tell you, I am addicted to Castle. I think I watch at least an episode a day, I scour the internet for spoilers, I read every thing I can about it, I follow most of the cast on Twitter and Facebook, even have a thread going here about it. And it doesn't hurt that Nathan Fillion is Castle. What can I say, I am obsessed. :blush:

Game of Thrones, when its on, I follow a podcast and 2 message boards! While I like other shows and watch them, GoT is the only one I follow this closely!

I haven't a clue how I forgot Top Gear Uk.. omg.. I LOVE LOVE LOOOVVVEEEE those guys!!!! I can't wait for the summer series!!!

The Walking Dead and NCIS are the only 2 we DVR. I like a lot of others, but I only pout if I miss those two! LOL

We watch Big Bang Theory on demand. I buy Modern Family. My guilty pleasure is Dance Moms, it boggles my mind. That's about it for television.

Okay, I admit to still watching Days of Our Lives a few times a week. I started watching that with my mother around 1969 when she was terminally ill. I would get out of high school early so I could go home and take care of her. She loved that show. I kept on watching it after she died. Sentimental reasons, I suppose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter