Are You a Worrier?

A frequent worrier. Anxious often. Waiting for things to go wrong is not uncommon.

For Christmas one year Santa put a "worry stone" in my stocking. Never used it though...would have probably worn it out.

22371905110_6414a1cb29.jpg

No. I can only control the things I can control.

I worry about nothing. DH is a huge worrier, though. It drives me crazy (and I drive him crazy)

No. I used to be a horrible worrier when I was younger, but consciously decided to stop it. My mother has wasted her whole life worrying, worrying, worrying about things that never happened, and I didn't want to repeat that cycle and pass it along to my children.

Some things I worry about way too much, some things not at all. Depends on the situation. My dad is super laid back and has never worried about anything a day in his life. My mom worries about every little tiny thing. I am in between them.

Am I ever!
I'd say I'm a worry wart about my families health, safety, and happiness above everything else in my life.
Just this morning my mom had to go out in the freezing rain and I sat at the door until she got go the car.
I'm also constantly checking on my sister to make sure she is breathing although I have good reason right now since she has multiple PE' in both lungs after having a surgery a couple weeks ago.
I also become very worried and stressed when my family is at odds with each other. Its usually about something stupid that blows over in a day but still I'm always the one trying to be like ok lets calm down. I want to be Danny Tanner and tell them to hug and make up lol.
I also worry about if I left a light on that I meant to turn off and now I'm not going to be home for a few hours.
I'm not super ocd about it but it will linger in the back of my mind until I get home.

When it comes to my job I am a big time worrier. Full night sleeps on weeknights are a rarity for me.

When it comes to my personal life I don’t worry much at all. Whatever happens happens and I know things will work themselves out the way they were meant to.

Generally, no. I’m 59 and never been much of a worrier. I’ve pretty much always been a “what will be, will be” kinda guy.

I am. I'm really consciously trying to get better. I'm succeeding... a little.

But to be fair to myself, I've been cool as a cucumber in several emergencies and I credit it to thinking through (also known as "worrying about") these scenarios in advance. So when one happens, I know what I'm gonna do becuase I've run through this in my head -- possibly many times.

Last edited:
My mantra is "you can't worry about what is." Worrying only makes you sick. You can take steps to improve a situation or to make it stay the same, but worrying about it won't change or improve anything.

Occasionally. Its hard not to worry at least a little sometimes. Little things i do not worry about but bigger things will tend to concern me some but not to the point of ulcers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter