• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are you a very organized person?

Yup. It looks like a mess to other ppl, but it's organized chaos and I have it all under control. My best friend calls me her secretary bc I'm the organized one.

here is what a mess I am, a few weeks ago I was gym, and looked down at my shoes, and i had on 2 different tenna shoes (and it wasnt first time I have done that)

Mentally, yes - I've got a lot of "balls in the air" and everything is under control. What I can physically execute in any given period of time is another story and when something has to give it's usually the day-to-day housework. Part of my planning though is to manage my schedule so that anything that needs to be done is done - often just in time.

At work, I'm very organized. At home, not so much. Our calendar is organized, we don't miss things and are always on time, but my house isn't. We keep it pretty clean (dishes done, floors swept, bathrooms clean, etc), but we have too much stuff. Most of it belongs to my husband's many hobbies, and he uses it often, so we can't just get rid of it.

Yes! It's why I plan all our travel. It's an uphill battle keeping the house organized, though, with 3 other people here fighting against me.

Oh boy am I. Everything in it's place. Knick-knacks are posed just so. I even make sure they're lined up on the same angle. My books are organized according to subject. I write lists when I have to go on a trip, or to the supermarket, or if I happen to have a busy day so I don't forget to do anything. I have often thought that I might be slightly OCD.

I'm more organized since I have more time to be so at my point of life. The problem with my organization skills now though is I do a lot more tossing.

My house looks organized but all my closets and cabinets hide my messes

This is me too. Although, our Disney vacations are something I'm insanely organized about. We have our planning down to a science at this point. I'm five days out and I've got a to do list for every day leading up to our trip. I've got all our packing lists for suitcases and carry ons ready to go. I know exactly what I'll be packing in my handbag while we're at the park. Outfits are picked out. Etc.

My husband thinks I'm a neurotic nut but honestly, I'm the person everyone turns to in my household to make the decisions. Pre-planning Disney so well means that when I get off the plane in Orlando, my mind is on vacation. Don't ask mama when/where we're eating or what we're doing. Look at the agenda, children, and just put one foot in front of the other.

That's my version of bliss - not having to figure out what we're going to do for 7 days. Disney has it covered. Heaven!

I am known among family and friends as being a bit "structured" with life so, yes, I suppose I'd have to call myself organized.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter