Are you a re-ride rider

• Yes we re-ride lots of rides especially the "big" ones

Votes: 57 44.2%
  • No we ride things once

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • some we re-ride our favorites

Votes: 63 48.8%

• Total voters
That's really cool! But I doubt most people have a personal admin logging in for them remotely throughout the day to grab FP at the moment you can get an additional pass!! For as long as we've been going to WDW, it's always fascinating and educational to know how some folks plan and work out their trips! Your daughter could have opened a business doing that!
I'm sure many others while in DW found extra passes. And it's not like my DD sat at her computer all day. I think her tribe of kids may have something to do with that. I'm just adapt at the very basic for phone/computer. Needing to do everything on the phone for G+ freaks me out.

I'm sure many others while in DW found extra passes. And it's not like my DD sat at her computer all day. I think tribe of kids may have something to do with that. I'm just adapt at the very basic for phone/computer. Needing to do everything on the phone for G+ freaks me out.
The tech can be intimidating at times - and sometimes doesn't seem to work as we need. I understand that! And just when you think you might have it figured out, they go and change it again....!

Yes! Big re-riders in our family. And contrary to earlier posts we snagged good rides more than once. My personal best was FOP four times. Refresh was our friend.

MaxPass allowed it as well, loved it for GOTG.

It’s a very huge loss for us, but we are devising a new strategy. I’m hoping they will hear grumbles from us re-riders and come up with an alternative. (GenieMax? For a “bargain” price I’m sure.)

Yes! Big re-riders in our family. And contrary to earlier posts we snagged good rides more than once. My personal best was FOP four times. Refresh was our friend.

MaxPass allowed it as well, loved it for GOTG.

It’s a very huge loss for us, but we are devising a new strategy. I’m hoping they will hear grumbles from us re-riders and come up with an alternative. (GenieMax? For a “bargain” price I’m sure.)
Thanks for your insight! I only had 1 trip with Fastpass+, so I was trying to learn on the fly. Didn't realize how well the refresh worked as far as being able to find multiple fastpasses for the same ride in 1 day. I can understand a little more why the frustration with the new rules.

We re-ride certain things... Star Tours, Tower of Terror, Big Thunder - pending the line, of course, and my toddler's disposition. ;)

We are here now and genie+ is not worth it. We got it for Hollywood studios and the first available time slot was 3 pm for slinky dog dash. And we could only get other time slots for different rides at the same time. Not with the money

We occasionally re-ride a ride just depends on our moods. We did ToT 5 times in a row one trip (to be fair the first re-ride was because it broke down in the room just before the drop. They turned on the lights, which was cool, and we sat there for about 10 min. then they went ahead and did the drop. When we got off they were telling people they could get back on if they wanted and lead us to a special elevator to the boiler room and put us on our own elevator.) I like to ride SDD during the day and again at night but it doesn't have to be on the same day. I like ToT in the day and at night too. Other than those two I can't think of any others we had done twice in a trip.

To be fair, we didn't use FP that much, just did stand by most of the time since we are seat of the pants type people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter