Are you a Disney Snob?

Nice to hear from you GoofyDisney!

I agree:
a Disney Snob is always there to lend an unsolicited hand to an unsuspecting guest.

It is our job, the job of those who know better, to behave better, to thank those who don't often get thanked, to obey and behave, to talk to the CMs, etc.

It is not snobbery for the sake of snobbery, but snobbery for the sake of being a part of creating the illusion that these are the happiest places on earth. We join together, with Walt, to help perpetuate this fantasy.

and we instruct by example so that others will behave better and not think of it as "just another amusement park." We teach them and they will teach others.

Jan :earsgirl:

They came true in spades! If anyone is interested, check the recaps on on the "Weddings and Honeymoons" board posted by my new wife. I also have a recap of all the meals we ate in the Restaurants board (3 sep posts, posted last Friday and Saturdau).
That's all I'll say on the matter here, because I don't want to stray off topic any longer ;)
Best regards,
Andrew

When I see someone throw a cigarette butt on the ground my DH has to physically restrain me from chasing them! I'm with you on all points.

ANDREW: How do we find it? Can you give us a link? or her name on the DIS? THANKS!

Glad you are so happy. We will celebrate our 33rd Anniversary on the MAGIC in October.

hhhmmmmm....I don't think I am a Disney snob....but getting close. There are a few things on that list that I am way to mousey to do....I think I am more the connoisseur type.

Well Hello Andrew, I am with the others here when I say I like your style, I assumed with such wisdom from your post that you were sure to be a woman ....but much to my surprise a man with a true blue Disney Snob heart!!!!I don't go to amusement parks, I only go to Theme parks...well actually only Disney!!

I too am a Disney snob, and I'm proud of it.:D

Oh, yes. I am a Disney Snob. ;) :teeth: Thanks, Andrew! The list is great! I'm printing it our to show my family!! :)
My DH is right there with you on the smoking thing. If the person doesn't comply, he'll find the nearest CM and turn the smoker in. :rolleyes:
We have always thanked the bus drivers. :)
There should be no bikini tops allowed in the park. :(
I, myself, have picked up other people's trash to keep "our place" clean. ;)

NATIVETXN: Thanks for the links to the wedding trip site. I had no idea how to find it.

Hello, my name is roque (rocky) and I am a Disney Snob.
Do we have membership cards? Or will my Guest of Honor Badge do??;)

Originally posted by nativetxn
I like to think of myself as a Disney connoisseur :)
I'd like to think I am more of one myself as well :)

Thanks for those links Kath :)

I am all but 2 you mentioned......I think that's close enough:D

and we instruct by example so that others will behave better and not think of it as "just another amusement park." We teach them and they will teach others

Amen to that!

Disney snob? Nah, just nuts. ;) LOL... Well never stay on site, cause well I haven't been able to afford it. Oh well... I promised myself I'll do it next time! :)

Disney snob? Nah, just nuts. ;) LOL... Well I have never stayed on site, cause well I haven't been able to afford it. Oh well... I promised myself I'll do it next time! :)

I generally tell people "Vegas" when they ask about my Florida vacation and "none of your buisness" when they ask where I ate. . .

I often enjoy strolling through the Grand Floridian in a wet Speedo and bikini top smoking and flicking cigarette butts around, and catching the occasional trash bin or bus driver on fire. . .

I'm banned from staying on property after the infamous "pineapple" incident of '97 so I usually sleep at the Kissimmee bus depot. . .

I always plop down in the middle of the aisle and take flash photos, then leave my children behind when I walk out in the middle of the show, but I always take my 3-D glasses with me. .

I often argue with people that Disneyland and WDW are exactly alike just for my own amusement. . .

I often spend my money on French wine instead of saving for a Disney trip.. .

Sooooo. . . I may be an *******, but I'm not a snob. . .

;)

:teeth:

ROQUE: What is your "Guest of Honor badge"??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter