Are you a big fan of Italian Barista K cups?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
I have been a huge fan for many years now, and always bought them at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Now that they're going to be closing, I'm in panic mode. I never see them sold in my grocery stores and I tried Amazon, but they tasted awful, almost like they were a knock off. Where do you buy them?

Just bumping this thread. I am down to one box of 48 from Bed bath and beyond and kind of panicking. I can't seem to find them anymore. Any ideas?

Can you buy that brand outside of K cups and just fill a reusable K cup? Way more environmentally friendly than all those single use plastics as well.

Office Depot comes up when I googled these K Cups, as did Walmart.

Overstock has a Bed Bath and Beyond section on their site. They might have them

I completely missed the K cup trend. When I need a cup of coffee I reach for Starbucks instant (purchased via Amazon in reusable tins) and a pot of boiling water. Pretty good for a non coffee “drinker“; I get particular about tea instead.

My Dh would get the barista prima brand Italian roast and French bold dark roast from bb and beyond. Now we found the French roast on amazon.

Bed, Bath and Beyond only closed their brick and mortar stores. They are still fully operating online. The do carry several brands of K-cups. They may carry the ones you are looking for.

Thanks everyone. I have checked the new BB and beyond online, they do not carry them. You cannot find this brand unless you buy the k cup, no luck there. I'll keep searching.

The BB&B k cup were manufactured by Green Mountain if my source was correct. Your last box should have that information. I did find the Italian Brista Prima K-Cups manufactured by Green Mountain here:

Barista Prima Coffeehouse Single-Serve Coffee K-Cup Pods, Italian Roast, Carton Of 24

It could be also that when BB&B closed, they sold their K-Cup brand to Green Mountain or another company who has changed the recipe a bit but still markets it as Italian Barista

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter