Are we out of luck for BOG?

dkal95

Mouseketeer
After much discussion, my oldest DD decided that given the choice of any vacation destination to celebrate her high school graduation, she wanted the family to go back to Disney.
I am NOT disappointed. LOL

So, we are now 107 days out and there's not a table to be had at BOG. The last time we were there, it was still being built so we've never been and REALLY want to. :)

Are there any tips or ways at all that we could get in during our trip? We are there for 10 days so we are very flexible and could go anytime. :)
I'm worried we are out of luck since we didn't plan well enough in advance.

Thanks!

s
After much discussion, my oldest DD decided that given the choice of any vacation destination to celebrate her high school graduation, she wanted the family to go back to Disney.
I am NOT disappointed. LOL

So, we are now 107 days out and there's not a table to be had at BOG. The last time we were there, it was still being built so we've never been and REALLY want to. :)

Are there any tips or ways at all that we could get in during our trip? We are there for 10 days so we are very flexible and could go anytime. :)
I'm worried we are out of luck since we didn't plan well enough in advance.

Thanks!

Keep checking esp from 55 days from check in to 45 days from your check out dates as packages have to be paid at 45 days and there are always some cancellations about that time.

They are in the process of changing the lunch system also, so when that new system starts you could possibly get a lunch FP+ or ADR whatever system that ends up as.

In our past three trips, I have been able to secure a BOG ADR within a month of arrival. They seem to open up days in small blocks at a time and if you're watching, there will be multiple times available all at once. One trip, I was able to pick up a reservation from a fellow DISer a few days before we left. I certainly wouldn't give up hope! Just keep an eye on the boards and check the reservation website. Good luck! :)

Hi all, although I am a long time WDWer, and have been reading the boards a while, I am new to posting. I once saw a post where folks were letting others know if they were cancelling their BOG ressies, but now cannot find it. I can't seem to find it now? Is there a way to search for a specific post that I'm missing? looking for BOG the week of 2/24 with no luck...:( Its the week of the lunch FP changeover so that doesn't offer me any availability either, though I got the email, etc.

Hi all, although I am a long time WDWer, and have been reading the boards a while, I am new to posting. I once saw a post where folks were letting others know if they were cancelling their BOG ressies, but now cannot find it. I can't seem to find it now? Is there a way to search for a specific post that I'm missing? looking for BOG the week of 2/24 with no luck...:( Its the week of the lunch FP changeover so that doesn't offer me any availability either, though I got the email, etc.
Looks like they posted that the search function is coming back in a couple of days. @dkal95 and @wdwRN - You can add your respective months to your watched threads list from here: Cancelled ADR Threads It's super helpful!

Don't give up hope! Last January, I was able to get a reservation 2 weeks before our arrival! I called first thing in the morning :-)

Dont give up. I kept checking every day and one afternoon I found one. It was about 6 weeks before my trip.

We have gone over the Xmas/New years twice. BOG was sold out but we got a placeholder for the day we wanted to go and DW and I each checked every day a couple of times (as a routine) and we were able to get it both times - each time just a few weeks before our trip. I know it is a pain, but just put it on your MDE app - have the info loaded on your phone so that all you have to do is open up the App and essentially reload the search. Good luck.

Disney does appear to hold some ressies back and will typically release a block - this happened for us and both times, there was more than one opening. And - if you don't get it, just have a good fallback...

I will point out that if one of you gets up early for work, just make that a routine - in our case, we did a search essentially every day a 5:30 AM EST and as alluded by others, they seem to release these by the blocks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter