• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are we crazy to consider spring break?

Iloveyoumost

Mouseketeer
We are normally WDW people but every few years go to DLR in September. We planned a late February/early March DLR trip for 2016. Due to some work conflicts we now cannot go until the 2nd week of March.

So realistically how bad is spring break season?

This thread includes a lot of information about conventions and spring break times in CA and neighboring states. http://www.disboards.com/threads/2016-calendar-of-events-school-breaks-and-dlr.3434866/ . Usually the worst of spring break crowds fall in the week before and after Easter. I am going to be in the parks March 5-11. I'm sure it will be busy, but hopefully I will miss the crowds from the Natural Products Expo and cheer leading competition the following week.

Second week of March shouldn't be too bad compared to FULL spring break time.

We've been early March and through the week was pleasant. I'm sure you'll have a fine time.

Geemo

I agree that that week shouldn't be too bad yet. The true spring break weeks accur the weeks before and after Easter. We've gone after the last two years. It is busy but not as bad as summer.

Spring break weeks vary all over California. Some schools take President's Week off in February. Those that do tend to push their spring breaks off a few weeks. This year our spring break isn't until the week of April 4. I think your trip dates will be good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter