Are ticket prices increasing this month? Last year it was 2/22....

Does anyone know if sites like aRes would increase their price right away? If they increase the prices Sunday morning would I be able to buy tickets on aRes in the afternoon/evening before the price changes? Or is it instant?

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY][GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Ooh. Thanks for that. :) Those are some big price jumps for peak days.
As I mentioned in the other thread I started for those who weren't following this one (Sherry, feel free to combine if you see fit). If you purchase tickets tonight, they won't expire until 13 days after your first use, or Jan 17, 2017.

So it looks like the 4 day pass is going up $40? Where did you get that chart from btw? I don't see it as part of that blog. Or am I blind?

Forgive me, but I'm a little confused by that chart? So is the tiered pricing *only* for one day tickets? So if you are buying multi-day tickets, you wouldn't save any money by visiting during a less busy time?

Forgive me, but I'm a little confused by that chart? So is the tiered pricing *only* for one day tickets? So if you are buying multi-day tickets, you wouldn't save any money by visiting during a less busy time?

Correct. Tiered pricing is currently only for 1-day tickets.

So, no peak pricing for multi day? I need 3 day pass for me and my son. So, better to buy today??

3-day passes will be $20 more tomorrow so if you want to save $40 it is smart to buy today if they will bemused before the end of the year.

So from the chart it looks like adding the park hopper on to tickets is now 55 up from the current 40 for 1 day passes but is still 40 on multi day passes.

We just bought our 5 day hoppers from LMT using a free first year code. As of right now they are still $279 for a 5 day hopper.

The tiered pricing is as much about days of the week as seasons. Wednesdays are likely to be cheaper than Saturdays, except during holidays, etc. So tiered pricing wouldn't work on multi-day passes.

Does anyone have a calendar of what is peak and what is regular? I'm going on Good Friday. I'm assuming that is peak?
Count on it. Although they haven't put up the calendar yet (give it a few hours), you can probably judge peak days by those in which the majority of AP holders are blocked. And since it is 10 months out, I wouldn't be surprised if Christmas week doesn't become some sort of special super-peak price, once they've worked the bugs out of the system.

So from the chart it looks like adding the park hopper on to tickets is now 55 up from the current 40 for 1 day passes but is still 40 on multi day passes.
The current (non price raise) one day add is $56. It's $40 on the multi day ticket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter