• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are things messed up or is it me?

minie_meese

DIS Veteran
I'm noticing some odd htings - or maybe there was something in my afternoon tea. Is it me or are things missing on the website?

I know I listened to the podcast from the Podcast page earlier today but I don't see it anymore. The most recent is last week's.

The "Updates" at the top of the forum had something about Little One's Travel time and now it is gone and the most recent is the Sounds Like Summer demise.

The time stamp on a post I made changed

The picture for the podcast page on teh top of the Disboard main page is now a question mark.

Did something happen?

I think something's going on. I've noticed stuff missing. I have the Dis Unplugged skin, which has the logo/link at the top of the page...usually. Now it's just words...no logo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter