Are they selling British chocolate bars at the Twinings Shoppe now?

Hershey owns the brand rights to sell Cadbury in the US. Even if they have it - no guarantee it’s truly the UK manufactured version. May be UK type wrappers for US chocolate.

Eek...

maybe I better just order on-line

thanks!

It can, you just have to find an importer. We have a British shop that carries UK Cadbury.

You do have to look carefully at the wrappers.
Hopefully Disney is able to do that. I will check the wrappers...for the ingredients. There’s one bar that British Cadbury sells that isn’t in U.S...- Caramilk

The New York Times reported in 2015 that the British version of Cadbury has a higher fat content, as its main ingredient is milk. In an American-made Cadbury bar, the first listed ingredient is sugar
I’m going to be checking wrappers carefully for ingredients list, lol

There‘s a show that went behind the scenes showing how chocolate is made in the UK. In one segment, they did a blind tasting with some people off the streets - one was a tasting of American chocolate, another British. Everyone of them loved their own chocolate, and looked like the American one was going to make them throw up 😂

This all encourages me to check in at the British Shops (and Canada too!) next time I go. Loved their chocolate bars.

Just back Sunday. Was in the UK shops last Wednesday, no UK chocolate bars. I was looking for Curly Wurlys lol.

We can buy English chocolate at specialty stores here, and you can order it on Amazon. Recently purchased a cadbury bar from the supermarket, so made it the us, it was trash.

Just back Sunday. Was in the UK shops last Wednesday, no UK chocolate bars. I was looking for Curly Wurlys lol.

Darn. It seems like its hit or miss...

Curly Wurly sounds yummy, lol. I want the Caramilk, and the one with honeycomb...!

Oh wow...now I’m annoyed that in the couple of trips to the UK, it never occurred to me to buy any of those yummy chocolates, lol. Lesson learned !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter