• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are these trips romantic?

Dr.Cinderella

Mouseketeer
I am considering doing the Italian, and England/Paris trips in the future, but I would like to have a very romantic vacation as a couple. As far as the Adults Only Trips, would you say these can still be romantic even though you travel as a group? The Disney brand is appealing to me, as well as how the schedule and everything else is planned out for you. This seems like it would be amazing especially when you are in a foreign country. Are the meals private? Do you also have time alone? Do you think another kind of trip, possibly planning on our own would be better suited for a romantic european vacation or would ABD work well? It is very expensive and these are once (or a few times!) in a lifetime trips, so I just want to be sure I am happy with how we spend our vacation money and time. Thanks! :)

It was romantic for us. With all the stress removed from every part of travelling, we were free to remember that we actually like each other quite a lot!

Of course it would have been *more* romantic if we hadn't been sharing our room with DD:rotfl:

We did the adults only Viva Italia tour last September, celebrating our 40th anniversary . It is as Romantic as you want to make it. There is good food, good wine, great tours, and wonerful people. .....the rest is up to you.

We did the adults only London/Paris last year and 2 years ago we did Italy on our own. I thought the London/Paris was more romantic as most of the time, you are in crowded areas anyway, whether with a group or on your own. Restaurant tables are very close together, most public places, museums, churches, etc, are crowded. Going with AbD was so relaxing compared to touring on your own and there were many opportunities for private meals/activities. Also, we did add on nights before and after our trip to give us additional time on our own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter