Are these the only FP rides?

LauraAnn630

See you in April 2011!
Im looking at my Disneyland guidebook and the FP rides listed are...

Indy
BTMR
SM
Splash
RR

Am I missing any? I thought POC, MB and Buzz would have FP.

DCA...

Muppets
ToT
Soarin'
CS
MM

Is that all of them?

TIA:)

In DL-

BTMRR
Indy
Splash
RR
Autopia
BLAB
SM

In DCA-
CS
MM
ToT
Soarin'
GRR

*** both GRR in DCA and RR in DL are disconnected from the rest of the fast pass system, so you can get a FP for those while getting a FP for another ride too. :goodvibes

In DL-

BTMRR
Indy
Splash
RR
Autopia
BLAB
SM

In DCA-
CS
MM
ToT
Soarin'
GRR

*** both GRR in DCA and RR in DL are disconnected from the rest of the fast pass system, so you can get a FP for those while getting a FP for another ride too. :goodvibes
Yep. That is it. Except I too often forget to mention that from late Sept to early January HM also has FP. During this time HM takes on a modified name "Haunted Mansion Holiday" or HMH for short. :)

I think they had FP for POC at first, but realized it wasn't needed (and it's really not, even with a huge line it moves quickly!).

Buzz does have it, we usually hit Buzz early in the day when there isn't much of a line. Then get our FP's for Splash, Space ect.. Then later grab another FP for Buzz for in the evening. :)

Mulholland Madness does have FP

Keep in mind some of these rides have "Single Rider" lines, too. Sometimes you can ask a CM and they will give you a single rider pass or just direct you where to go, and you can fill in spaces where they have a space left over. Sometimes you can get on a ride within 5-10 minutes this way, even at the peak time.

Mulholland Madness does have FP

Keep in mind some of these rides have "Single Rider" lines, too. Sometimes you can ask a CM and they will give you a single rider pass or just direct you where to go, and you can fill in spaces where they have a space left over. Sometimes you can get on a ride within 5-10 minutes this way, even at the peak time.

Those rides with SR lines would be:
DL- Splash

DCA- Soarin
Grizzly River Run
Maliboomer
California Screamin
Mulholland Madness

I'm not certain if it's an April Fools joke or not but one of the other forum sites is saying that the Jungle Cruise will be adding Fast Passes as well.

I'm not certain if it's an April Fools joke or not but one of the other forum sites is saying that the Jungle Cruise will be adding Fast Passes as well.

Yep, that's definitely an April Fool's Joke.

For the OP, during off-season, mid-week you will most likely find the following FP's machines turned off:

Autopia
BTMRR
ToT
GRR

And kind of off-topic: Didn't It's Tough To Be A Bug used to have FP? Does it still (even though it's completely unnecessary?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter