Are these still a gift on sailings?

We got the framed version on our dream 7/22-8-1
Europe sailing. It was on our bed the first night at turndown service not when we first went to the room only the castaway tote, dry bag and towel and lanyards were there on embarkation (platinum gifts). The framed print is large but it will fit in a standard size carryon.

We got the framed version on our dream 7/22-8-1
Europe sailing. It was on our bed the first night at turndown service not when we first went to the room only the castaway tote, dry bag and towel and lanyards were there on embarkation (platinum gifts). The framed print is large but it will fit in a standard size carryon.
Interesting...we got unframed on the June 27 Europe sailing. Would have loved the framed version.

My friends on the Wonder did get it today. I will ask if it’s framed.

It‘s framed!

I've done three Silver Anniversary cruises, and all were framed prints. All were delivered to the stateroom during turndown service on the night of the Silver Anniversary celebration/toast in the Atrium.

Not something I want or need since as much as I enjoy Disney, I don't hang Disney art in my house. If we get one, I will probably leave it behind in the cabin.
If you are in a cruise group ask your group if anyone wants the framed picture. Or pixie dust it to someone new cruising. First time cruisers will not get the opportunity to get the pic, and I'm sure someone would love it

How big is the print--Framed? Unframed? Is the frame wood or plastic? Is there glass or plexiglass in it?

We received the framed version twice on back-to-back Wish sailings between 28 July and 4 August. We sailed as gold CC members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter