Are these characters in the park?

julydeya

Mouseketeer
Brer Rabbit, Brer Bear and Brer Fox? I am doing an autograph book for DD and was curious about it. Thanks!

julydeya said:
Brer Rabbit, Brer Bear and Brer Fox? I am doing an autograph book for DD and was curious about it. Thanks!

I usually find them in critter country behind splash mountian=)

I think I remember seeing Brer Fox walking around the Splash Mountain area last December. I didn't see Brer Bear or Rabbit.

I personally have never seen Brer Rabbit, but I have seen the other two (not together) in Critter Country on a couple of occasions.

We also saw Brer Fox in early january at the Minnie & Friends character breakfast. We were inside and he approached from outside and scared the table of teen girls next to us really good by banging on the glass. He was definitely a troublemaker ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter