Are there two Hojos?

mummabear

DIS Veteran
Are there two different Howard Johnsons at 1380 S Harbour Blvd? We have booked what we thought was the same one we stayed at last time (via Air NZ) with the pirate ship water park but have since seen on their website that they have a Howard Johnson for $150 and a Howard Johnson Plaza hotel and resort for $300 but both show as being a 1380 S Harbour Blvd....

There is one Howard Johnson Hotel location in Anaheim, it is at the address that you have. So please don't become confused by the hotels different wording, for I have read too, two different names for the same hotel.

What time of year are you planning your travel for? Asking because there are different promotions that are offered for this Hotel as well as other Wyndham properties, throughout the year.

What time of year are you planning your travel for? Asking because there are different promotions that are offered for this Hotel as well as other Wyndham properties, throughout the year.

We will be there in Sept 2014, fingers crossed it all works out. I can't see anything on expedia, Hojo's website, trip advisor etc suggesting there is a 2nd Hojo anywhere in Anahiem, let alone at the same address =)

Exactly, rest assured there is only one in Anaheim.
$300 per night is probably for a suite.
There is one also in Fullerton, Buena Park and other cities as well in Southern Ca.
I don't know how many will be in your party, but expense wise I definitely suggest keeping an eye on their promotions, it will save one money.

Exactly, rest assured there is only one in Anaheim.
$300 per night is probably for a suite.
There is one also in Fullerton, Buena Park and other cities as well in Southern Ca.
I don't know how many will be in your party, but expense wise I definitely suggest keeping an eye on their promotions, it will save one money.

$150 NZD is pretty good, we stayed here last time and enjoyed the location and castaway cove play area. The rooms are also a good size given there will be 5 of us, a double stroller and all of our luggage!

I was just concerned we would show up and they would say actually you are next door....

Hi everyone! Just to clarify, there is only one Howard Johnson Hotel in Anaheim. There are other names that we are advertised by, for example Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground, or Howard Johnson Plaza Hotel but there is only one Howard Johnson Hotel in Anaheim. The best way to make sure you reserve a room at the correct hotel is check the address and recheck the address once you make a reservation; our address is 1380 S. Harbor Blvd. Anaheim. Also, we recommend speaking directly to our in-house reservations team, either to make your reservation or after you make a reservation online. We will be happy to make sure everything is correct.

HTH,

Kriss pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter