Are there still perks...

californiamomof4grls

DIS Veteran
Are there still perks to buying a photo pass ahead of time. It used to be that you would get ride and dining photos if you purchased it ahead of time. It doesn't look like that option is still there. Am I reading it wrong? Do you only have one day to view edit and print your pictures? TIA :)

by purchasing ahead of time you then can instantly share the pictures on social media - that is pretty much the only perk to waiting and deciding to buy later on - you have plenty of time after the fact - I think 45 days but at least a month!

You still can add the ride and character meal photos to your one day pass. You just have to obtain the ride photo #'s and ask the PP photographers for the character meal photo #, and it can be added to your account.
I had seen one person report that a CM told them that if it was pre-purchased, you can still get the printed photo package from a character meal, but I have not been able to confirm that this is the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter