Are there many more perks to becoming a paying member of Clubpenguin?

cigarboo

Mouseketeer
My DS8 has been bugging me about joining Clubpenguin as a paying member. Can someone please tell me the perks of paying versus just playing for free? DS told me by not paying, he can only have 2 pets... I think I read on the site that paying members have more servers or something to log on to. But, that's not enough to convince me to spend money on a site, when there are so many game sites that are free. Is this a site that DS will get bored of fairly quickly, as he does with many games? For example, he was crazy about Webkinz for about 5 months. Kids in his class are tired of it also. He continued to get webkinz as gifts and don't bother logging them in. I guess after a while, it's just the same stuff over again. Is Clubpenguin really different? And is the Nintendo DS Clubpenguin more of the same stuff as the site or is it actually a different game. I mean, I don't want to buy a game that is just a portable version of what is on the website.

Thanks!

My DS8 has been bugging me about joining Clubpenguin as a paying member. Can someone please tell me the perks of paying versus just playing for free? DS told me by not paying, he can only have 2 pets... I think I read on the site that paying members have more servers or something to log on to. But, that's not enough to convince me to spend money on a site, when there are so many game sites that are free. Is this a site that DS will get bored of fairly quickly, as he does with many games? For example, he was crazy about Webkinz for about 5 months. Kids in his class are tired of it also. He continued to get webkinz as gifts and don't bother logging them in. I guess after a while, it's just the same stuff over again. Is Clubpenguin really different? And is the Nintendo DS Clubpenguin more of the same stuff as the site or is it actually a different game. I mean, I don't want to buy a game that is just a portable version of what is on the website.

Thanks!

https://secure2.clubpenguin.com/membership/membership_benefits.htm

Heres all the benfits from becoming a member, though, DB begs me and our parents all the time to buy him a membership and always the answer is no, one reason being mostly because of VMK closing, we refuse to support Disney if they dont support us too (we haven't bought a Disney movie or gone to DL in ages!). But a warning, I would suppose Club Penguin to start getting more costly, with memberships and I think they are planning to introduce Club Penguin toys to unlock things in the virtual world. Is it worth it? no in my opinion, but its my opinion against a 10 year old child. It really depends a lot on the parent or guardian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter