Are there DVD or CD players?

Tony P. IL.

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Will be going to WLV and would like to know if anyone has any info on this. Would rather listen to music while in the room. Not a big TV fan. Thank You.

I wasj ust there in Aug and they didn't have a DVD or CD player in the room. If you want to you can bring your own, a pain I'm sure, but you're only option.

No DVD's or CD players but great cable that I'm almost positive has a music channel. There is a clock radio in the bedroom at OKW and BWV so I assume there will be one there too. Have a great trip!

Yes, there is a clock radio in the bedroom. My DD, who can't live without her CD's, brought her clock radio which also has a CD player in it in her carry on bag. Since we were in a 2BR, and she kept it in her room the whole time, I must admit I was a little envious!

You might try calling housekeeping and see if they have them to bring to the rooms. They do bring other things on request. Now that CD and DVD players are so common, they might have a few available.

No CD players at all so don't even bother trying to ask for one, they are not one of the amenities

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter