Are there designated ECV parking areas in all parks?

There is way more stroller parking than ECV parking. We rarely saw a large ECV only parking area. Most of the time we parked it with the strollers or somewhere else up against a dead end out of the way. Be prepared though for CM to move your ECV even though they aren't supposed to! Even when you take the key they have a way of moving it. Many times we got off an attraction with a little bit of worry because the ECV wasn't where we left it. We tied a little ribbon around the basket and it helped us spot ours amongst the others. Good luck!

There is way more stroller parking than ECV parking. We rarely saw a large ECV only parking area. Most of the time we parked it with the strollers or somewhere else up against a dead end out of the way. Be prepared though for CM to move your ECV even though they aren't supposed to! Even when you take the key they have a way of moving it. Many times we got off an attraction with a little bit of worry because the ECV wasn't where we left it. We tied a little ribbon around the basket and it helped us spot ours amongst the others. Good luck!

They are allowed to move them if they are in the way, creating a hazard, etc.

Also ECV Only parking by Pirates and Haunted Mansion and Peter Pan - but lots of times - people park their strollers there in error

They are allowed to move them if they are in the way, creating a hazard, etc.

Every time my mom parked her ECV is was completely out of the way and not creating any sort of hazard. It was still moved when we went on rides.

Every time my mom parked her ECV is was completely out of the way and not creating any sort of hazard. It was still moved when we went on rides.
She might have thought it was out of the way but it might have been in the way.

I was on Main Street where the dapper dan were preforming around the corner from me a lady parked her ECV and walked around the corner to see the dapper dans. It was crowded where the dapper were preforming and not around the corner only problem was so parked right over where the sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game was and no one could play the game

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter