Are there any vacation destinations that get you as excited or more excited then a Disney trip?

Of course! I enjoy Disney, even moreso now that I have a grandbaby to share it with, but I love the real world too. One place I will never tire of is Paris. It's my happy place. :)

I look forward to all vacations. If I didn't then I would go somewhere else. :)

We're taking a trip to Vegas in May. I'm having a really hard time getting excited about it. Maybe because this will be my first time there and I don't know what to expect? Not sure.
This will be our fourth trip. We always have a great time. We gamble some, walk the strip and people watch a lot, visit downtown Vegas, see a show or two, over eat, and visit nearby attractions like Hoover Dam, Red Rock Canyon, Valley of Fire, Lake Mead, The Grand Canyon, etc...

It is one of the rare vacations we take without the kids, though we did bring them once as part of a combo ski at Brian Head / Visit Vegas trip. Not once did my 10 year old daughter or 7 year old son question why there was a woman dancing on a table in her underwear(lingerie) in the middle of the day as we walked by the Pleasure Pit at the Luxor on the way to and from our room. I wasn't going to bring it up if they didn't. o_O

Last edited:
I'd say my first visit to the cottage for the season is pretty much on par with a trip to Disney for me. I call the cottage my "happy place"; once I get there, my stress just disappears :goodvibes

SUNSET.JPG VIEW.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter