Are there any recent visit happy Poly Club level people?

smahoney6

Mouseketeer
So have scheduled our very first trip to the Poly (we are normally Yacht Club fans) the weekend of Oct 14th. Was super happy to get club level UNTIL I read all the recent negative reviews. Has anyone been in the past 6 weeks and seen improvements ?!

No but I always love poly cl for:
access to a 2 story lounge
bathroom 3rd floor for arrival departure.
building location
foods n snacks are good if not great
self serf adult beverages
lounge viewing for fireworks ewp if needed.

We stayed Poly CL Labor Day weekend. It was wonderful!! All stations were promptly refilled. CM were super nice and helpful. Rooms were sometimes full but we always got seating.

Where did you see negative reviews? We are going back in December. We have always really enjoyed the CL.

Where did you see negative reviews? We are going back in December. We have always really enjoyed the CL.
There were some negative reports but we just got back and the poly club level staff was fabulous!! Always refilling and clearing plates- no complaints at all😍

I actually canceled my November Poly CL because of so many bad reviews. I’m not sure if I made the right decision, but the extra $400 a night wasn’t worth the risk for me.
That being said, I feel like people will always have different tastes and opinions. I often wish I stayed away from those threads because they can definitely send you into things with a negative mindset.
If you read enough on these forums you may not even want to go to Disney at all anymore 🤣🤣 ok kidding, but you get the point!

I actually canceled my November Poly CL because of so many bad reviews. I’m not sure if I made the right decision, but the extra $400 a night wasn’t worth the risk for me.
That being said, I feel like people will always have different tastes and opinions. I often wish I stayed away from those threads because they can definitely send you into things with a negative mindset.
If you read enough on these forums you may not even want to go to Disney at all anymore 🤣🤣 ok kidding, but you get the point!
Wow, I don't blame you. $400 extra a night, good grief. I wonder what the Four Seasons nightly rate would be for then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter