Are there any must do's we've missed off?

Ryan Devlin

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone

Myself and the Mrs are coming to WDW in March for 16 nights on our honeymoon and staying at Art of Animation! We have made a few ADR's but just wondering if you guys think we've missed off any "must do" restaurants? We are big fans of table service and character dining, any help would be greatly appreciated on anything we've missed out :-)

We have left a few days free for further ADR's, a 2 day mid week visit to Universal and we're doing Wrestlemania on Sunday 2nd April.

Our current booked plans are:

Arrive 22nd March - Nothing booked as we probably won't get to checked into the resort until after 6pm.

23rd March - Be Our Guest Dinner

24th March - Chef Mickey's - Breakfast
Garden Grill Harvest feast - Dinner

25th March - Tusker House Dinner

26th March - Sci Fi Diner Dinner

27th March - Hoop Dee Doo 8.30pm Dinner

28th and 29th 2 days at Universal

30th & 31st nothing booked just yet

April 1st - 1900 Park Fare Character Breakfast

April 2nd - WRESTLEMANIA

April 3rd - Cinderella Royal Table Breakfast

April 4th - California Grill Dinner

April 5th - Jungle Skipper Canteen Dinner

April 6th nothing booked just yet

April 7th - Fly home :-(

We are super excited but anything we must do outside of these please let us know :-) Many thanks!

Two things I might have thrown in there. First is Whispering Canyon. The platter is a pleasant change of pace from the everyday menu's that abound (looking at you buffet, and you too Italian meatball pirate:). Plus, just the ability to spend some time meandering around the beautiful resort is all I need. Take the bus to MK, then turn left and get on a boat launch to the Wilderness lodge. Nice boatride and wonderful views as you pass the Contemporary and pull up at WL.

Secondly, I see you have none of the Disney Springs restaurants on there. Love that area too. The Boathouse is a great place to have a drink and meal, especially if the weather is nice and you can sit out on the deck by the water!

Sanaa has delicious food! We went at night in January so it was to dark to see the animals, so I'd suggest dining there when it's still light outside.

Your character meals are heavy on overlap -- CM is Fab 5, Garden Grill is Mickey-Pluto-Chip-Dale, and TH is Donald-Daisy-Mickey-Goofy. They are all together over two days.

My husband would say you are missing out on Boma. It's his absolute favorite dinner.

If you are paying OOP for things, I would say one of the dessert parties would be nice.

Great reservations. Love that you will be at Wrestlemania . I have been to two. Amazing experience .

We were just there on our honeymoon in August and did 1900 Park Fare for dinner our first night at the GF. The stepmother was hilarious!! I highly recommend and the food was good too
Happy honeymooning!!

I would definitely do a meal at AKL to check out the lodge and animal viewing - Boma has a good buffet as PP mentioned - easy trip from AK. I also agree with Whispering Canyon, lots of fun(don't forget to ask for ketchup!) and you can check out Wilderness Lodge - its a nice boat ride from MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter