• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are there any liquor stores that deliver to the resorts?

MinMou

DIS Veteran
I was looking for a place that delivers stuff other than wine and beer. Garden Grocer carries whiskey occasionally, but it's not something you can depend on being available

I have seen ABC Liquor listed on Insta Cart in t he past. I did not check to see if the pick up was more than wine or beer, but you might want to check.

I have not used but I did some checking and the website shows Drizly delivers to WDW resorts. Their claim is that they deliver within an hour. They also do soda and water so I think we are going to order from them on our next trip in Oct. if the world is right by then.

we used an app called Drizly last year during our stay at the Poly, DH had to meet them out front but it was fast and the prices were reasonable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter