Are there any extras we should add?

themostcuriousoyster

Second star to the right **
Hi,

We are a family of 4 (Myself, DH, DS1, DS2) and we will be travelling to CA in a few weeks.

I've booked the following restaurants:
Catal Restaurant
Blue Bayou
Wine Country Trattoria (Paint the Night Dining Package)
Tomorrowland Sky Lounge Experience
Plaza Gardens Breakfast
Disneyland Hotel Afternoon Tea

Are there any restaurants you wouldn't miss out on? What are they and why?

We also like Flo's. Every meal has decent options and we love Cars Land.

Did you read any reviews of the skylounge experience? I haven't in some time, but in the beginning I think it wasn't all that amazing. Perhaps is better now, but I might opt for a Fantasmic dining package over that if it isn't hasn't improved.

I second Cafe Orleans.. and we like Daiy's Dinner in ToonTown... its a quick serve they sell slices of pizza, and right next door is Clarabell's, they sell Slow roasted Turkey sandwiches and a really filling chef salad. My son will get a slice of pizza and share my salad and we are good to go till dinner time !

There is a dining package at CCR for the Frozen show, if you'd be interested in that. It gives you a nice meal and first choice at any seats you'd like in the Hyperion Theatre for the show.

I third Cafe Orleans. Sitting outside by the River is fantastic. They have the best beignets and gumbo in the park. We also like the Monte Cristo but my wife and I have to spit it since its so much. The food really is good and I highly recommend. Also their deserts are awesome. Also the fried chicken at the Plaza Inn is a must eat!!

Carnation Café. It is so amazing to sit on Main Street and eat and just enjoy the park ambience.

I agree about Carnation Cafe. Everyone can find something to eat. I have 3 teenagers, and we all leave very full and satisfied. The portions are a decent size and everything tastes great.

Been wanting to ask the same question. We have almost everything booked you listed and don't want to miss anything. We are a Disney world family and haven't done the land in 9 years (kids are 6 and 3 so they have never been). Thanks for asking and I look forward to the answers!

We are booked Sonoma Terrace Paint the Night Reception at CA for our trip next month, and Fantasmic River Belle dinner on April 22nd. We wanted Blue Bayou but it’s booked out, plus we are coming a day early just to ride POTC and watch Fantastmic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter