Are there any bad 1 bdrm. BLT TP views?

mickeymom629

DIS Veteran
I'm just wondering if I "splurge" on a Sat. and Sun. stay at BLT in a 1 bedroom theme park view, if there is a chance I would find the view not worth the extra points, vs a lake view.

Likewise, are there lake views that are not worth more than standard view points?

Are there any requests for theme park view (being higher up?) or lake view that help the chances of getting something really special?

Views are very subjective. Something that I love or hate might be the exact opposite for another person.

I suggest you take a look at work2play's excellent thread on BLT Rooms and Views. In her first post, work2play has charts showing the layout of BLT by accommodation type and by view category. There is a list of villa by room number, and many have links to posts that show the view from each room.

By looking at this thread you should get a good feel for the type of views to expect at BLT.

Good luck!

the ones on the south part of BLT (closest to CR) have been disappointing to some - who expect a front view of the MK.

blt curves - so what the north side can see - vs the south side - is different. It is not like CR which is straight.

stayed in a TP once - did not enjoy - you really have to close those curtains alot.

standard view and lake view - north side - you can generally leave them open if you want too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter