Are there any arcades left in the parks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkxray

DIS Veteran
Dh and DS love arcades. It’s been a few years since we’ve been so I am wondering if there are any left in the parks? I believe the two I remember (Tomorrowland and pizza planet) closed and never relocated.

We are staying at the Poly which has no arcade. I know Cr just close theirs. How about GF, WL or FW?

I don't believe there are any arcades in the parks. There is an arcade at the GF by Gasparillas. It was still open when I stayed there in November.

Is the arcade inside Space Mountain gone? My youngest DS used to spend alot of time there.

TC :cool1:

Yes, I believe the arcade at Space Mountain closed back in 2015. I believe there are arcades in most if not all of the resorts.

Dh and DS love arcades. It’s been a few years since we’ve been so I am wondering if there are any left in the parks? I believe the two I remember (Tomorrowland and pizza planet) closed and never relocated.

We are staying at the Poly which has no arcade. I know Cr just close theirs. How about GF, WL or FW?

My DS feels the same way and always runs for the arcades. I am always telling him "Come on, buddy, we are in Disney and you run for the arcade?" We stay at Poly often and we will walk over to GF to use theirs. He also really liked the one at WL a few months ago.

I was really disappointed to find that out that the arcade at the Contemporary closed this year in place of a kid's camp.. Why would they have to gut the arcade for that rather than put it in one of the vast, often empty, hallways in the resort (or perhaps, one of the garden wing or porte cachere buildings)?

Now that it’s been confirmed that Arcades are no longer in the Theme Parks, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter