• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are the Mickey waffles back to normal yet?

LeeLee'sMom

DIS Veteran
Read here a few months ago that the Mickey waffles were not good, that something has changed and many, many people agreed :sad1: Just wondering if anyone has been recently and noticed if they are back to the yummy normal Mickey waffles. So looking forward to them next week and want to be mentally prepared lol TIA

Good news!!! The bummer for us is that our normal places to have breakfast and get Mickey Waffles are still closed so I'm not sure if we'll get a chance to try these, more for my son then myself.

I heard they changed also but my sister just recently went and said they tasted exactly the same !!

Are the large Mickey Waffles back? When we went in July, only the small Mickey Waffles were only available.

Thank the Lord. We were at Poly in July and they were clearly different. We will be back in December and glad they are back to normal.

I'm so glad. I purchased a case of golden malted to make my own. The smell emanating from my waffle maker was some kind of heavenly, bringing back so many memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter