• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are the boats running between the resorts, yet?

Jiminy's Girl

Earning My Ears
Wondering if the boats are running between Old Key West and Saratoga, as well as Wilderness Lodge, Wilderness Campground, and the Contemporary? When we went this past spring, it was only boats from the resort to the Magic Kingdom and resort to Disney Springs.

Nope :(

And its something we sorely missed. Shortage of boat captains at the moment. And Disney may be discouraging resort hoping a bit, where possible.

I think they are running between MK and wilderness, Contempo, and campground. I don’t know if they are running between those hotels though.

Yes, boats are running from MK to Ft. Wilderness and separate boats from MK to WL. The boat circulating from CR to WL to Ft. Wilderness and back hasn’t started running yet.

There is no boat that runs between SSR and OKW. They have two separate boats when they are running to Disney Springs.

Several years ago they did. We took a boat from SSR to OKW for a dining reservation at Olivia's. The boat driver lert my kids drive the boat for a little on the way back to SSR.

There were no boats running from OKW at all, to anywhere, when we were there a few weeks ago. I have a friend who just left SSR and she said she missed seeing boats going along the water way, so I'm guessing boats still haven't returned that area at all in any capacity. Like the poster said above, regarding the boats around CR/WL/FW, they have not started running between the resorts at the moment but you can go to MK and catch a boat to any one of them (although I didn't see a boat to CR, just to WL and FW)

So, if the boats are running between Disney Springs and OKW, are they also running between Disney Springs and Riverside?

I was at the Contemporary from Sept 30 through October 4 and no boats were running between the CR and Wilderness Lodge during my stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter