are the boards ever going to improve?

BevS97

disney scrapper
or is this as good as it get's over here on the US Boards, because frankly it's not very impressive and it is far too frustrating to even try and post or read on these boards.

I can't see many people sticking around and I think it's a desperate shame that what was a superb community of people is going to be lost v. quickly.

Do any of the techy people know how to set up a board that works??

Bev

Know what you mean Bev - it is sooooo sloooooow!

I've been posting replies and then it takes forever for them to submit them :(

Let's hope things soon improve.

One thought - with only one board now no-one will have anywhere to disappear to if it all collapses and I'm certainly making sure I'm saving important threads and making notes of peoples e-mail addresses.

Astrid x

Have to agree with you Bev its seems to be getting worse............i'm very fed up and having a look at some other Boards.........not a happy Camper.............

jj.........:mad: :mad: :mad:

I have given up trying the last two nights as it's been soooooooooo sloooooooow:( I may just hang around to see when this post shows up..............or if it turns up twice which is another thing that seems to be happening quite often

I am getting very fed up, frustrated and angry at the moment!

It takes about 5 mins plus to post anything, I can't edit my threads, can't see how many replies a thread has had......AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

OK, there are other Disney boards out there but I have a VERY strong allegience to the DIS and the people here.

It was better during the day before 3pm, but this is pants.

Ok, I know the reason why and it's because the DIS is a victim of it's own success.

So....what can we do?

We can't go back to the UK DIS as it doesn't exist!

I wondered if there could be a voluntary option to pay a small amount, say via PayPal etc, to get the servers disc space and memory upgraded.

At the moment it's like running through treacle!

I am getting very fed up, frustrated and angry at the moment!

It takes about 5 mins plus to post anything, I can't edit my threads, can't see how many replies a thread has had......AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!

OK, there are other Disney boards out there but I have a VERY strong allegience to the DIS and the people here.

It was better during the day before 3pm, but this is pants.

Ok, I know the reason why and it's because the DIS is a victim of it's own success.

So....what can we do?

We can't go back to the UK DIS as it doesn't exist!

I wondered if there could be a voluntary option to pay a small amount, say via PayPal etc, to get the servers disc space and memory upgraded.

At the moment it's like running through treacle!

The first time I tried posting and it took ages I just hit the back space button ( got tired of waiting) and it still posted my post. Try it and see if it works for y'all.

This is such a shame. I have the luxury of being able to visit DIS in the day. Hope things improve for the rest of you:(

When submitting a post try hitting submit reply twice. Seems to post quicker that way.

well, lets see if this one works ok.

Carol

When submitting a post try hitting submit reply twice. Seems to post quicker that way.

well, lets see if this one works ok.

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter