• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are the blue flag boats running?

TwentyThingamabobs

Earning My Ears
Is the blue flag route that goes between Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, and Ft Wilderness currently running? I know earlier in the pandemic era it was not, and I can’t find any updated info.

Is the blue flag route that goes between Contemporary, Wilderness Lodge, and Ft Wilderness currently running? I know earlier in the pandemic era it was not, and I can’t find any updated info.

According to recent posts (I think in the Camping Forum) they have not been running between the resorts. However it was been reported a few weeks ago that have been known to use them between both FW and WL to the MK. Basically to compliment the larger boats not being able to fill to capacity. It was not clear if they run all day or just during busy times or even every day.

No, the Blue Flag boat route has yet to return.

I don’t really love that they have removed references of it from the app, website, etc, but hopefully someday when things like Chef Mickey’s and HDDR are back at full strength and guest capacity limits are removed this route will return.

Checking for any update - is the blue flag route still suspended? Thanks!
Yes, to your question. It's still suspended. Doesn't look like it will return in the foreseeable future.
Keep your eyes on the camping forum for regular updates. This comes up a lot.

Any update on whether the Blue Flag boats have returned or not, or when they might be returning?

Just checking again. Staying at Bay Lake and Boulder Ridge in September. Would be nice to take the Blue Flag. I'm guessing they are still experiencing "supply issues" (i.e., they don't want to pay for staff).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter