Are Sea Raycers still available?

I'm not sure but we just stayed at the YC for a week and I never saw anyone using one in the water the entire time.

I was curious about this too. We are staying at CR in November and always go out in them. However with the whole alligator thing it has me second guessing it. I always knew there were little ones in there but having heard they were pulling out 5 foot ones that has me a touch freaked out.... I keep thinking I will be the one person in those little boats that stalls and is just sitting there...

I was curious about this too. We are staying at CR in November and always go out in them. However with the whole alligator thing it has me second guessing it. I always knew there were little ones in there but having heard they were pulling out 5 foot ones that has me a touch freaked out.... I keep thinking I will be the one person in those little boats that stalls and is just sitting there...

This was what I was thinking too! Wanted to take my 4 and 6 year old but is it too dangerous with the gators? That's why I wondered if they might have took them away....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter