• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are pin albums avail at WDW?

Hi we got the pin albums with the zipper cost was about $45.00 each.
We got them at Exposition Hall.
Hope this helps

Ron

The three ring albums were plentiful last week, but the zippered bags were pretty much gone. I heard they got pulled from the shelves. Luckily we found a few tucked to the side at MGM studios so Dom could get one for his mushrooming collection. I know the bags run about $45. Not sure about the albums...around $20?

The three ring albums were available last week, & yes, they are $20. I bought three of them & just this afternoon finished putting my "keeper" pins into the books. I wish I had bought more of the rubber backs last week. A friend bought her albums at Dixie Landings (ok, Port Orleans, Riverside!) & I got mine at Port Orleans, French Quarters. I had to asked a CM for the books; they are kept back stage.

You can order from them directly...

(407)363-6200

They can also tell you if another Pin Keeper stlye bag is being released and when.

Happy Trading! Kathy

When I spoke to a CM at DTD, she told me that the pin bags were just out of stock, and they were expecting more in. Plenty of binders @ $20.

Dar :bounce:

Sounds like the cost matches or comes pretty close to that of making the albums yourself...

Wanda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter