Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. She contradicted herself. I watched the vlog.

33:21. She tells people to "if you want to see us at these events maybe let Universal know" then she immediately says "or not, like, we're doing fine without it"

And really, I don't care if it's their "full time job." They're not being banned from the parks. They can still vlog. I'm not going to feel sorry for a Disney vlogger who lost a perk to go to a free event promo or a #hosted stay at a resort. They've gone on over 20 staycations this year alone, I think they're doing ok, as Jenn said.

She also said that it's "literally three people who are unwell" who she believes (how does she know it's three people?) sent emails daily for "weeks and months" and that's why they lost media. I'd think it's silly to think Disney and Universal went off of people's emails without actually reviewing any offending content themselves to make a determination whether or not they wanted to cut ties. And how is it now fellow vloggers who did this?

Anyways, I'm not going to go back and forth. This is just my opinion.

Mine too.

Mine too.

Great.

Just know that my initial comment that piggybacked off yours was in relation to what Jenn had said and contradictions thereof, and my thoughts on the matter, whereas you made your response personal to me with "did you watch" "you're saying" "You want to fault" "you think."

I'm just offering an opinion based off Jenn and/ or what they both said. I wasn't initially attacking you or your thoughts, but I guess that's why I haven't commented on this thread for a long time. Really intense feelings seem to be felt on both sides about this vlogger. ;)

What is it about human nature that thrills us so much when we see people get "caught" being "naughty"?? I'm not judging....I'm guilty of it too! Is it because we just can't believe that people are truly as nice as they appear? Or is it because we're happy WE haven't be caught being "naughty" yet?
It's one thing to be "naughty" and another to be flat-out racist and homophobic AND THEN get paid whenever someone watches the video. Not to mention the lackluster apology. I doubt Disney dropped them because of it but I can imagine Jenn being an entitled pain or rude to CMs. She doesn't seem like a happy person.

Did anyone hear that Jen and Tim said they’ve been dropped from Disney and Universal media events?! Supposedly this happened on a livestream...
I saw the "long ago" video/videos today that sparked all of this controversy. WOW! So, I'm not perfect, and I'm SURE I did/said some very immature, and probably hurtful, things when I was younger too. I am with sin, so I'm not casting any stones here. I'm just lucky enough to have grown up without cell phone videos I guess......or the need to be in and post them too! But WOW....Jen's comments seemed much worse in my opinion. Did they actually forget about what they had said I wonder???

It's one thing to be "naughty" and another to be flat-out racist and homophobic AND THEN get paid whenever someone watches the video. Not to mention the lackluster apology. I doubt Disney dropped them because of it but I can imagine Jenn being an entitled pain or rude to CMs. She doesn't seem like a happy person.

You're absolutely right. It WOULD really hurt to be on the receiving end of those jokes and comments. I don't want to seem insensitive to that for sure!

You're absolutely right. It WOULD really hurt to be on the receiving end of those jokes and comments. I don't want to seem insensitive to that for sure!

I think what is problematic with videos is ...
- They were not kids or teens but full grown adults when they made these videos, 30's is old enough to know better.
- They are PROFESSIONAL YouTubers and absolutely should always been aware of their content and what should or shouldn't stay.
- They knowingly continued to make money off these videos ... it's all in their analytics.
- When it surfaces on wider scale, they did remove it and added an apology video ... that they monetized.
- When the community complained that now they are making money off an apology, they offered up they would donate the money.
- YouTubers should police themselves and their actions, and not wait for others to do it.

Sometimes people are just problematic for brands, and it's usually a variety of reasons that the brand just doesn't want to deal with. It's business. And I believe based on the last 5-6 years behavior that she has issues she can not control and it has tarnished their product. Theme parks have lots to juggle with wide and diverse guests, they don't need added drama.

Sometimes people are just problematic for brands, and it's usually a variety of reasons that the brand just doesn't want to deal with. It's business. And I believe based on the last 5-6 years behavior that she has issues she can not control and it has tarnished their product. Theme parks have lots to juggle with wide and diverse guests, they don't need added drama.
OR chooses not to.

You're just repeating what others have said? I think that is actually worse.

I dunno, I find the obsession with them odd. Like... what do you gain from spending time out of your day reading about a vlogger you don't enjoy content from? Why not use that time to do something productive instead of dragging yourself into a world of negativity? I see a lot of critiques of Jen’s online behavior but is what you’re doing (criticizing their parenting, for example) any better?
Exactly, these people seem consumed by their hatred, I'm willing to bet most are hitting at least one of the following:
Young/immature
Unhappy with their life / depressed
Struggling financially
Mentally ill

I just don't see how a normal person doesn't just move on and watch something else, sure have an opinion but the level of effort put into disliking someone like this reminds me of teenage drama

Last edited:
Exactly, these people seem consumed by their hatred, I'm willing to bet most are hitting at least ond of the following:
Young/immature
Struggling financially
Mentally ill

I just don't see how a normal person doesn't just move on and watch something else, sure have an opinion but the level of effort put into disliking someone like this reminds me of teenage drama
People have different opinions and that's ok. Agree, disagree, scroll on.

They have a nanny/sitter coming with them to the parks to look after and feed their child while they sit right next to him? In addition to their weekly, very expensive staycations and eating out for every meal, they have easily become the most unrelatable Disney vloggers out there now.

Exactly, these people seem consumed by their hatred, I'm willing to bet most are hitting at least one of the following:
Young/immature
Struggling financially
Mentally ill

These are ad hominem attacks. If you want to argue with people, you should try arguing on the substance of what they say. :flower:

These are ad hominem attacks. If you want to argue with people, you should try arguing on the substance of what they say. :flower:
I'm not interested in arguing why anyone should or shouldn't like them, I'm only pointing out the high amount of energy put into disliking them by some people.

I just have to assume it makes a lot of these people feel better about themselves or its serving as some kind of distraction.

This all happened because of jealous vloggers who wanted to bring them down to bring themselves up. The people set up false email accounts to harass Disney and Universal about the Trackers, they are gross.

The Trackers dug their own graves on this. And honestly, their content is really bad now. Why would Disney want to use them for anything? Why give them a free room stay or special insider opportunities? So Tim can go around showing us the USB ports, while going back and forth showing us baby's every fart? They are NOT good vloggers in the sense of showing someone something RELATABLE and selling the product. If you find them informative in anyway related to Disney or Universal, you really need to branch out to the other multitude of vloggers.

They are entertaining though! They are super nice people (met them four times now, including yesterday), the baby is a doll! J was so personable yesterday, chatting and smiling, waving, thumbs up. I have great pictures of him. But are they a channel that deserves handouts from two major corporations....NO!!!! They will be JUST FINE without being on a list.

I last came on this thread in September of 2020 to express my opinion and join the conversation and was called "cra-cra" (someone else's words, not mine) for offering a different take on the matter of the Trackers (as I had been a long-time viewer) and since I held a similar opinion of another poster, was also basically accused of creating a duplicate account to agree with myself. :rolleyes2

I believe it's too simplistic to say that everyone who offers a possibly negative viewpoint of two very prominent vloggers must have something wrong with them or, in Jenn's words, are "unwell."

These types of discussion boards are, by their very nature, inviting of people to discuss things. It's just human nature.
And if one puts oneself out there on the internet and seems to create a lot of drama at times by their own doing (any older viewers know about Jenn's twitter dramas), it's going to create very intense feelings on both sides of an argument.

They stated on the livestream that select individuals kept reporting them to Disney and Universal for things.
Curious to me that Disney provides them with this list and the names of the people. If Disney dropped them, then why are they so closely communicating everyone's move to them? Weird! Oh wait...that didn't happen. The Trackers are lying about this too!

My wife and I watch 2 blogs or vlogs or whatever they're called and occasionally will watch a 3rd.
All three stick to Disney and/or Universal centric content and never put out their personal information (that I've seen anyway) except for maybe an occasional anecdotal comment about a husband or child (i.e. "Make sure you make time for naps, I remember one time my little one didn't take a nap...").

Seems to me the Trackers put out more re: their family and non-theme park related opinions on various social media platforms so of course they are going to get judged on their "values" rather than the content of the video(s) as to how it's related to Disney/Universal.

And they need to be prepared to suffer the consequences as a result, especially in the world in which we live today.

Last edited:
The Trackers dug their own graves on this. And honestly, their content is really bad now. Why would Disney want to use them for anything? Why give them a free room stay or special insider opportunities? So Tim can go around showing us the USB ports, while going back and forth showing us baby's every fart? They are NOT good vloggers in the sense of showing someone something RELATABLE and selling the product. If you find them informative in anyway related to Disney or Universal, you really need to branch out to the other multitude of vloggers.

They are entertaining though! They are super nice people (met them four times now, including yesterday), the baby is a doll! J was so personable yesterday, chatting and smiling, waving, thumbs up. I have great pictures of him. But are they a channel that deserves handouts from two major corporations....NO!!!! They will be JUST FINE without being on a list.

I agree that Jackson is adorable. I like Tim (more than Jenn, if I'm being honest). I very much enjoyed when he did the resort vlogs a few years ago. Those were very informative.

I don't wish anything bad on anyone, I just grew tired of often their contradictions (mostly coming of Jenn's mouth) or lies or and narrative changes - especially about very big things or very personal things (or airing out such things in public). I believe Jenn thrives on drama, sad to say. And I think they absolutely should have done their homework and deleted older questionable material (and there was lots) when they started to focus more on very family-friendly theme parks and received media perks.

I agree that Jackson is adorable. I like Tim (more than Jenn, if I'm being honest). I very much enjoyed when he did the resort vlogs a few years ago. Those were very informative.

I don't wish anything bad on anyone, I just grew tired of often their contradictions (mostly coming of Jenn's mouth) or lies or and narrative changes - especially about very big things or very personal things (or airing out such things in public). I believe Jenn thrives on drama, sad to say. And I think they absolutely should have done their homework and deleted older questionable material (and there was lots) when they started to focus more on very family-friendly theme parks and received media perks.

I find it most interesting that the only thread on these boards you participate in is this one......:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter