Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do miss my UK vloggers. Looking forward to when those folks can get back across the pond for a visit.

Today's TT Vero Beach vlog was delightful.

We love the London Vloggers too. I love the ones that just quietly walk through the city.
Can't wait to get back to Europe.
New York City walkers are awesome too.

I do miss my UK vloggers. Looking forward to when those folks can get back across the pond for a visit.

Today's TT Vero Beach vlog was delightful.

Same! I prefer UK vloggers over US vloggers, because their trips obviously are much more in line with how I, as a mainland European citizen, would like to do a WDW trip.

What would be nice is some basics to go over like they should talk to family or friends who don't go to the parks much and compare their experience with theirs being regulars. I would find that really useful and interesting. People who go often usually have a different way of doing Disney because they know they are getting back there. The only thing they would have to keep in mind is making sure they disclaimer their videos that things change and maybe they would want to go back and add a disclaimer if they made a video that now contains outdated content if it was a video on 'how to do Disney' or something like that.
I think what most vloggers forget is that viewers come and go. And there are multiple target groups. They need to make videos to keep there current viewer base interested, but to attract new viewers you have to do your 'back to basic' videos every once in a while. Or constantly link them to certain videos in the description.
And these videos should be made without looking at the old videos first. Really look at every thing as if it was your first. Write/think of a script, then compare it to the old. See what has changed, what you might have forgotten, then make the video and upload it.

I would like them to stay in a regular hotel room once in a while. It seems every time they go somewhere they are in a multi-room suite that I'm probably not going to spring for. I'd like to see the experience of those hotels in an average room. I don't think the majority of their viewers will all be staying in the best rooms of each resort like they always do. Yes I've done two-bedroom DVC stays before, but mostly just regular rooms, even when my kids were toddlers.

I would like them to stay in a regular hotel room once in a while. It seems every time they go somewhere they are in a multi-room suite that I'm probably not going to spring for. I'd like to see the experience of those hotels in an average room. I don't think the majority of their viewers will all be staying in the best rooms of each resort like they always do. Yes I've done two-bedroom DVC stays before, but mostly just regular rooms, even when my kids were toddlers.
They use to... again that's prior to seeing the you tube money being spent and all the free rooms being given. But they have videos at pop.

I agree and disagree - I’d like to see “normal” rooms but I also like seeing rooms I’ll never get to stay in. I’m living vicariously through them. :)

There are a bunch of reviews of different resort room options on You Tube.
Onemansdream has 2 or 3 on value resorts and The Coronado from last week.

I agree and disagree - I’d like to see “normal” rooms but I also like seeing rooms I’ll never get to stay in. I’m living vicariously through them. :)

Me, too! It's similar to when they get VIP tours at places like the aquarium. You know if the rest of us visit we won't get the same experience, but, on the other hand, it's really interesting to watch.

There are a bunch of reviews of different resort room options on You Tube.
Onemansdream has 2 or 3 on value resorts and The Coronado from last week.
I can’t watch her. I’m Team Nate. I tried to watch her after they divorced but I found her videos boring and rambling.

Same here. We stay at the regular rooms on every trip but will never get the chance to stay at some of the places they do like the Poly bungalows. I enjoy living vicariously through them on those vlogs!

I can’t watch her. I’m Team Nate. I tried to watch her after they divorced but I found her videos boring and rambling.

I loved their old videos where they bought each other horrible outfits at Goodwill and had to wear them at the parks. But we still watch both vlogs these days and enjoy them both.

They have been seen together many times in the parks lately. I am really hoping they work things out.

Her videos are quirky, she makes me laugh.

What I really like about Tim Tracker videos is they don't put annoying music in their videos. You get to hear the ambient sounds of wherever they are.

One youtuber I've followed for a while now has started weaving annoying music in her videos and it is very disappointing. I can't even watch them anymore.

Reactions: Kae
Oh my gosh, he sounds like Kermit the Frog (or maybe I should say Jim Henson). I don't mean that as an insult. I'm just kinda surprised and bemused.
LOL....so true! I was trying to put my finger on his voice....that's it! Also, when you're a vlogger, and posting an edited video of yourself, it might be a good idea to check that food is not lodged in your whiskers!

I really enjoyed the road trip vlogs he just did with his dad revisiting all of the locations they lived while Adam was growing up! I enjoy his WDW content as well.

It's been raining here for the past two days, so I've been watching more YouTube than I normally do. I have to say that I enjoyed the Vero Beach vlog the Trackers just put out. I do enjoy their Disney staycations also since they stay in places I've never stayed before. I'm not as interested in the other non-Disney places they stay in FL though.

Paging Mr. Morrow is still my favorite of the bunch - funny, sincere, joyful - I hope he never changes!
"Paging Mr. Morrow", or Nate, is awesome. He's like a big toddler....the way he walks, the way he's always cheerful and how he thinks absolutely everything is "fancy"!

I like the Trackers, but I don't think their food reviews are great. If they were "underwhelmed" by Victoria & Alberts, what WOULD make them go "Wow....that was awesome"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter