Are people not fans of the Tim Tracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watch them on occasion, but my one big outstanding question is why is the show called "The Tim Tracker"? Are they tracking Tim's?
They call it “The Tim Tracker” cause YOU are tracking Tim as he vlogs around the parks. Also their tag “Now it’s time to pay the price” means you watched their video now you should hit the Like and Subscribe button to pay the price.

They call it “The Tim Tracker” cause YOU are tracking Tim as he vlogs around the parks. Also their tag “Now it’s time to pay the price” means you watched their video now you should hit the Like and Subscribe button to pay the price.

They haven't used that tag line for months now - it's "now it's time to help" after they got in hot water over their old vlogs resurfacing.

My understanding is The original reason for the tag (its time to pay the price) was that it was a line featured in every one of character Brendan's home movies in the cartoon "Home Movies".

Links to vlogs? I'm legitimately asking, not being sarcastic. I only watch sparingly now (usually when someone mentions something specific they showed in a video I want to see), so it's possible I could have missed it. But every single home vlog I have watched they were feeding Gerber. It just always stuck out to me because I really thought they would be the type to buy something from Whole Foods, Trader Joes, etc just to show the camera because they are so "hip".

I suppose I could go back and rewatch a bunch of the home vlogs to try to find this for you, but that's the only way I know how to provide links for you, and sorry, not willing. All I can tell you is that I have personally seen that happening in a number of their vlogs. It's how they started the baby out on solid food, cooking and blending one or two fruits and vegetables together.

I suppose I could go back and rewatch a bunch of the home vlogs to try to find this for you, but that's the only way I know how to provide links for you, and sorry, not willing. All I can tell you is that I have personally seen that happening in a number of their vlogs. It's how they started the baby out on solid food, cooking and blending one or two fruits and vegetables together.

They have been slacking on that. It's been the Beechnut jarred for a while. I think the homemade, organic started out legit like most new parents do with things, and they just got lazy about it. Not bashing them on this, as I have been there. Jackson will survive eating jarred food and won't be on them much longer anyway since they have started giving him regular fingers foods. Plus he is still nursing full time, so the boy is getting what he needs.

I watch them on occasion, but my one big outstanding question is why is the show called "The Tim Tracker"? Are they tracking Tim's?
It was originally a daily vlog he started to just record his day on video. He said he’d like to see how long he could keep it up posting daily, so it was a vlog keeping track of himself, Tim. so The Tim Tracker.

That Mickey waffle had no more sugar in it than that nasty, jarred, Gerber baby food they feed the kid. $2k/night resort stays, new Tesla, $450,000 house, Gucci sweater; but they can't feed their kid $4/pouch organic baby food. Or you know make their own. Heck there is probably a meal service out there for it these days.
They do make their own. There are several ‘boring home blogs’ where a huge portion of it is them blending up individual foods, freezing it in individual servings (like a giant ice cube tray) and bagging each food item into its own ziplock bag. Then they’ll pull out two or three of the frozen things, thaw and mix them together. I’ve rarely seen them use pre-made food. Only a couple of times.

i enjoy watching them, I understand they’re not everyone’s cup of tea and I’m not going to jump up and down saying they’re the best people in the world, but they actually ARE making his own food.

Heck I feed my dogs a high quality food or raw meat, but I have cans for days we’ve forgotten to top up, or thaw, or am just being lazy,

Just like one bite of a waffle wont kill the kid, neither will the off jar of Gerbers. In fact millions of us grew up on the stuff and survived just fine

It was originally a daily vlog he started to just record his day on video. He said he’d like to see how long he could keep it up posting daily, so it was a vlog keeping track of himself, Tim. so The Tim Tracker.

Thanks for those! My brain just didn't think of it either of those ways! :D:-)

I’m surprised Jen and the baby are back in the park.

Have they been in the park before this Halloween snack MK video?

NO, this is the first time for Jenn and Jackson. They did go to Disney Springs a couple times in the last month though.

They have been slacking on that. It's been the Beechnut jarred for a while. I think the homemade, organic started out legit like most new parents do with things, and they just got lazy about it. Not bashing them on this, as I have been there. Jackson will survive eating jarred food and won't be on them much longer anyway since they have started giving him regular fingers foods. Plus he is still nursing full time, so the boy is getting what he needs.

And the fact that they put all of this info out there is one of the reasons I unsubscribed from their channel. Drivel.

I’m surprised Jen and the baby are back in the park.

Have they been in the park before this Halloween snack MK video?
I am also surprised Jenn and the baby were in the park. What the heck?!

The family had definitely been in the MK before COVID. There is a video of the baby getting to meet Mickey for the 1st time. (And, I "think" they all went to HS and EPCOT.) This trip to the MK for the Halloween snacks was the 1st time Jenn and the baby were back to a park since COVID.

I did enjoy getting a glimpse of the Disney Halloween merchandise. Now if I see someone muttering to themselves in a store, I assume they're either talking on the phone or filming a video.

I mean, I guess that's better than "SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON! Remember to subscribe, and ring that bell!"
I like what Chloe Ting does (completely different type of Youtuber, she does Fitness videos), she says something like "Hit that like button, so it reaches more people and we can support one another".
Of course, it makes her more money if more people watch her videos, but I like that she also uses it to build a community.

He tries to make out he's one of us, but, I read or saw somewhere something about how much YouTubers make in revenue and they actually used The Tim Tracker as a reference. I was shocked at how much he makes from just making dozens of overlong videos and it started making sense about all the absolute waste of time videos like him painting his wall and driving around, he knows people will watch anything he posts and ker-ching!!! No wonder he and Jenn can afford $1000 meals at Victoria and Albert, trips everywhere and their lifestyle without him having real work. So I stopped watching him as his videos are just him wandering around prattling on with no real information or help, they are just glorified home movies about his fabulous life, Maybe it's an age thing, but, I find all these types of videos narcissistic. I love POV videos where you never see or hear the contributor and the high quality fireworks, parades and shows or those that provide useful advice from experienced park goers. I also watch videos of animal charities which help provide them with an income to carry on with their good work. I've stopped watching people just wandering around the park yakking away because I have my own life to live and not live vicariously through others making a mint posting endless pointless videos.
Rant over.

They do make their own. There are several ‘boring home blogs’ where a huge portion of it is them blending up individual foods, freezing it in individual servings (like a giant ice cube tray) and bagging each food item into its own ziplock bag. Then they’ll pull out two or three of the frozen things, thaw and mix them together. I’ve rarely seen them use pre-made food. Only a couple of times.

i enjoy watching them, I understand they’re not everyone’s cup of tea and I’m not going to jump up and down saying they’re the best people in the world, but they actually ARE making his own food.

Heck I feed my dogs a high quality food or raw meat, but I have cans for days we’ve forgotten to top up, or thaw, or am just being lazy,

Just like one bite of a waffle wont kill the kid, neither will the off jar of Gerbers. In fact millions of us grew up on the stuff and survived just fine
Why do people watch channels like this. Posting videos of them making baby food for their kid? It's to make more money for themselves.
Get lives people, we only have one life so why spend it watching other peoples?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter