Are people always like this? - A Solo Adventure Spring Break 2018 (Completed 5/20/18)

Following! We were thinking of staying at Sports next year as we spend very minimal time in the hotel and wanted to extend our stay - thus paying less per night. Excited to hear the rooms might get a re-fresh though I doubt in time for our visit by the end of next year. Any idea when they plan on starting?

Music or Movies was starting first can't remember which. That was supposed to begin in February.

My favorite part of the Gen. Mitchell.....the Recombobulation Area!

Yes that is definitely a "fan" favorite of our airport!

Yay! I’m excited for another trip report!! It looks like it’s off to a good start!

Thanks for joining in!

Following along and excited to hear all about your trip!

Thanks for joining in!

Following! Looking forward to seeing how the theme of your title plays out!

Thanks for joining in!

What is the curtain in the picture facing the sink? Is that for privacy when brushing your teeth?

Yes that is a privacy curtain. Values and Moderates have a curtain or sliding door for that.

Following along!

Thanks for joining in!

A Wild Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom!

I arrived at Animal Kingdom around 11AM and had a Everest FP to get too.

IMG_2975 2.jpg

The Macaw show was flying over above!

IMG_2976 2.jpg

Look at that mountain!

IMG_2978 2JPG.jpg

One of the best queues in Walt Disney World.

IMG_2979JPG.jpg

IMG_2980JPG.jpg

Progress being made on the new Up bird show...

IMG_2981JPG.jpg IMG_2982JPG.jpg

The other side of the tree.

IMG_2983 2JPG.jpg

I decided to get lunch at Satuli Canteen since I had yet to eat there. I also utilized Mobile Order for the first time.

IMG_2984JPG.jpg

Continued in the next post...

A Wild Day at Disney's Animal Kingdom!

Pandora: The World of Avatar has so many details. I love just walking through this land.

IMG_2985JPG.jpg

These images are inside the Canteen ordering area.

IMG_2986JPG.jpg

IMG_2987JPG.jpg

IMG_2988JPG.jpg

IMG_2989JPG.jpg

I ordered the cheeseburger pods and the blueberry cheesecake for dessert. Mobile order worked out well but did take a little longer than I expected.

IMG_2990.jpg

IMG_2992JPG.jpg

IMG_2993 2JPG.jpg

IMG_2994 2JPG.jpg

IMG_2995 2JPG.jpg

Overall I really enjoyed Satuli Canteen. The pods were great but I liked the chips even better. The dessert is definitely something I would get again. I loved everything I ordered and the restaurant is a new favorite. Next time I hope to try one of the bowls instead.

After that I decided to head over to Festival of the Lion King to see if I could make the 1PM show.

Up Next: A Festival and a Safari!

The Everest queue is amazing, there's so much detail and Satulli is my new favorite quick service, glad you enjoyed it.

I'm late (as usual), but I'm here!

I'm really not sure how I feel about the dispensers in the bathroom. On the one hand, I bring my own stuff anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me. On the other hand ... I liked taking the H2O stuff home with me and never using it. Also, the dispensers feel kinda cheap to me ... but I haven't seen them in person yet, so I don't know if I'll feel differently once I actually experience it.

Sounds like a good start to the day - you can never go wrong with a good meal! That blueberry cheesecake looks incredible.

I'm late (as usual), but I'm here!

I'm really not sure how I feel about the dispensers in the bathroom. On the one hand, I bring my own stuff anyway, so it doesn't really matter to me. On the other hand ... I liked taking the H2O stuff home with me and never using it. Also, the dispensers feel kinda cheap to me ... but I haven't seen them in person yet, so I don't know if I'll feel differently once I actually experience it.

Sounds like a good start to the day - you can never go wrong with a good meal! That blueberry cheesecake looks incredible.
Not that late!

I always liked taking the bottles home with me as well. I think at a value they are okay. If these continue at all resorts I would be upset for paying what people pay for those rooms.

That cheesecake is incredible!

Joining in, always enjoy your reports. We loved Satu’li also, the chicken bowl was delicious. I am going to try the cheesecake in April!

The cheesecakes sounds/looks so yummy! I am not sure about the cheeseburger pods? Are they kind of dry? Do you eat them with ketchup and mustard (or mayo.. but do we really need to start talking about mayo here too ;) )? I love homemade chips, so those look delish!

Your pictures are always great. I remember you talking about your camera in a previous TR. Do you carry a backpack in the parks then?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter