• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Are food booths for flower and garden open during extra magic hours?

disprincess2213

DIS Veteran
Wondering if any of the booths stayed open during EMH? Are there any restaurants or even quick service locations open? Thanks!

erionm is correct, there will be a few quick service locations open but no table service or booths.

Many of the food booths start closing around 8:30pm when Harmonious is 9pm. I learned that the hard way.

Is Connections eatery open during EEH?

I was there last night and I didn’t see any of the booths open. There were a couple of things open but I don’t remember what exactly. Connections was fully closed by 10pm.

Every report I’ve read says most food service places are closed. Some posters even report trouble finding water. I wouldn’t plan on getting food during the extra hours at all, except a rare snack/ beverage cart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter