Are DDP attached to room key?

Yes. The key card will be labelled #A, #C so the CM's will know how many are on the plan. Your reciepts from the transactions will show the remainder fo credits you have.

Related question: Will all people dining (when on dining plan) need to show their room key to be charged, or can just one person pull out their card and charge for everybody?

sistertrip said:
Related question: Will all people dining (when on dining plan) need to show their room key to be charged, or can just one person pull out their card and charge for everybody?

Another DDP question - the room keys, will park admissions be on these babies too?

I was planning on letting my 15 & 11 y/o go to dinner on their own, at least once, during our trip. But if they lost their room key - admission - and DDP cards?!?!? I'd have to kill them, or at least maim them. ;)

And while finding the correct spelling of the word: MAIM, I also found the definition (which is EXACTLY what I would need to do if these items were lost!!!
To disable or disfigure, usually by depriving of the use of a limb or other part of the body

Anyways...is it a combined card, for everything?

The dining plan credits will be on all KTTW cards unless you specify otherwise. So, your teen can go to dinner on her own. Yes, it is a combined card for everything. Disney is great about replacing a lost card--it took a phone call to cancel the old card, and a stop at the resort front desk to pick up a new one. They were able to confirm that it had not been used when I called (for all I know, it could be "lost" in her backpack.)

You can also make a separate decision--do you want charging on the kid's cards?

My teen specifically asked for charging on her card--for the first time--on this trip. I said ok, but after she lost it, had it re-issued without charging. It was nice that she had the meals on her card as she could go to DisneyQuest and get a snack without me.

You can specify that you only want the meals on the adult cards. Of course, then the kids can't go to dinner on their own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter